2-year-olds are always on the move and keeping them entertained can be rough. But worry no more! These fun learning activities for your toddler are real game-changers!
Your 2-year-old will have so much fun with these learning activities they won’t even realize they are learning!
Have Great Fun with these Learning Activities for Your 2-year-old!
1. Learn How to Make Lava with your 2-year-old Kid!
Most 2-year-olds already know volcanoes and mountains, right? Deepen their knowledge with this learning activity of making lava by Kids Activities Blogs using baking soda and vinegar while learning about Science!
2. Learning How to Make Squishy Aquarium Activity for Your 2-year-old!
Awaken the young scientist within your 2-year-old with this squishy aquarium learning activity by Teach Preschool! Introduce more Science to your little one when you make these colorful fun aquariums!
3. Learn to Make your own Crayons with your 2-year-old!
Don’t throw those crayons that your 2-year-old just broke! Learning how to make your own crayons activity by Kids Activities Blog can save the day!
4. I Spy Game Turned into Learning Activity with a 2-year-old!
Create your own I Spy game activity using items around your house and bottles by Kids Activities Blog! Test your 2-year-old’s keen and learning ability to spot the small items in the bottle!
5. A 2-year-old Builder Learning How to Make a House Activity!
Have fun and practice your 2-year-old’s fine motor skills using straws and pipe cleaners activity by Beauty Through Imperfection. Learning how to make a house has never been this creative with toddlers!
6. Early 2-year-old Life Skill: Learning how to Measure!
Learning how to measure is a necessary life skill you’ll always use. These are fun activities for 2-year-olds to start learning how to measure everyday items from Kids Activities Blog.
7. Playing and Learning in the Dirt Activities for Your 2-year-old!
Your 2-year-old will love learning some sensory activities in this Construction Sensory Tub by No Time for Flash Cards! Have some toy trucks, soil, a box, and a bucket on hand!
8. Would You Want a Drink Poured by a Learning 2-year-old?
Your 2-year-old will love learning and practicing how to pour water into cups with this outdoor water activity by Hands On as We Grow! They will also love serving others too!
9. Learning Different Footprints is a Fun Activity for your 2-year-old!
Show your 2-year-old how animals leave footprints in the snow with this winter play-dough activity by No Time for Flash Cards! Learning about animals can be extra fun!
10. Your 2-year-old Will Learn to Pre-write with this Activity!
Learn about the letters using straws with your 2-year-old! This cool activity will teach how to write letters in this pre-writing activity by Kids Activities Blog!
More Learning & Fun Activities from Play Ideas
- These friendship bracelets are so fun to make, of course with your kids’ friends!
- Let your toddler learn more alphabet with this alphabet crafts!
- Summer with kids is soo fun with these seashells activities!
- Start Mathematics to your toddllers with these simple Math activities!
- Sweet tooth can turn to creative minds with these crafts made out of marshmallows!
- More fun activities for your 2-year-old with this creative list!
- Pony beads refine you kid’s motor skills! Create fun crafts with it!
Which activity are you going to do with your 2-year-old?