Nature has a unique way of teaching kids! If your kids are such nature lovers, these fun and creative leaf crafts and activities are for them!
Kids will love playing with nature with these activities!
Here are Leafy Crafts and Activities For Your Kids!
1. Create a Warhol Leaf Craft!
Your kid will surely love to make a Warhol-inspired leaf craft with this adorable and creative tutorial from Kids Activities Blog!
2. Make a Colorful and Creative Leaf Wall Hanging!
You and your kids will fall in love while making gorgeous art to put on the wall! Gather some autumn leaves and try this creative leaf wall hangings activity by Things to Share and Remember!
3. Colorful Leaf Prints for Your Kids!
Use paint and leaves to make this colorful and creative fall wreath hang on the door. The kids will love this activity from Kids Activities Blog! They will be so proud to have made it themselves!
4. Help out and Create this Popsicle Sticks Rake!
Kids love the autumn season! Make this creative rake craft from Kids Activities Blog using leaves and popsicle sticks! Who knows, they’ll love raking dried leaves in the yard one day!
5. Try this Creative Sandpaper Leaf Coloring Craft!
Your kids will learn about the autumn season and tactile sensations with this activity! We’re loving the texture that the sandpaper adds to this fun leaf coloring craft from Pink and Green Mama!
6. Leaf Crafts + Math = Fun!
Who knew Math and autumn can be perfect together? Your kids will love to learn math with leaves using this super fun tutorial and game from Kids Activities Blog!
7. More Creative Nature Crafts with Leaves and Seeds!
Nature will never run out of creativity! So many awesome arts and crafts activities using leaves! Your kids’ creative minds will love these leaves and seeds craft ideas from Kids Activities Blog!
8. Double the Creative Fun with These Leaf People Crafts!
Your kids will surely fall in love with these leaf people activities from Play Dr. Hutch! Create these adorable people out of tissue rolls, googly eyes and leaves! using this super fun idea!
9. Create these Colorful Glitter Leaves with your Kids!
Perfect for decorating or just plain fun, your kids will fall in love with these glitter leaves craft ideas from Pink and Green Mama! Add life to the room with these creative decors made by your kids!
10. Practice Motor Skills with this Creative Leaf Threading!
Put your kids’ fine motor skills to good work with this creative leaf threading activity from Picklebums! Use the craft to make hangings or necklaces!
11. Have Creative Leaf Kings and Queens Crafts!
Your kids will surely love making these creative leaf crown crafts! This idea from Mother Natured will definitely show the inner kings and queens in your kids!
12. Try this Creative and Fun Leaf Maze!
For a fun family activity, try this leaf maze activity from Mama Papa Buba. You can try it in the dark for a more fun experience! You and your kids will surely love it!
13. Creative and Fun Leaf Ref Magnets
Make your very own creative leaf magnets with your kids for the fridge with this simple DIY tutorial from Glittering Muffins! Your kids will love to see their own creations!
Moree Fun and Creative Crafts on Play Ideas!
- Try some thing new with your kids and have dried orange decors to make it smell naturally fresher!
- Your kids will have great fun folding papers and creating cubes out of them!
- Your kids are ready for some outdoor fun with these sidewalk chalk games and activities!
- Try these clothespin crafts and see the creative side of your kids!
- Your little girl will have real fun creating these ponytail bead crafts!
- Kool-aid is more than just a drink! Try these different ways your kids can do with Kool-aid!
- These cool Dr. Seuss-inspired crafts will make your kids go creative!
What creative leaf crafts and activities are you doing with your kids today?