Show off your crafty side with your little ones as you do these easy and amazing art projects with them! These are such fun ways to work on their counting skills as well.
Get ready to have those little artists hands on work. Yay!
Easy and Fun Art Projects You Can Do With Your Little Ones
1. Paint That Food In Your Table Today
Finally a chance for the little ones to play with their food! Painting food by Kids Actvities Blog is one of the funnest activities ever!
2. Cleverly Paint And Freeze Those Paints
3. Handprinted Little Lobsters!
Want a unique way to do art? Use your toddler’s footprints as suggested by Kids Activities Blog!
Handprints with your little ones all the way to make an adorable lobster painting! Awesome!
4. Learn To Do Art Using Paper Plates
Get creative with your paint canvases! Grab those paper plates by Learn With Play At Home and make an incredible work of art with your little ones! Yay!
5. Paint With Shapes Using Cookie Cutters!
Paint with shapes with your little ones while using cookie cutters by Learn Play Imagine! You can even do this activity seasonally by switching up the types of cutters that you use. So fun!
6. Please Excuse The Mess Art Work
Let your little ones turn your favorite quotes into an artwork by Beauty Through Imperfection. Click the link for the tutorial and have fun doing that tye dye effect! Yay!
7. Yellow Adorable Chick For Your Little Ones Art Today
Make adorable animal artwork by Kids Activities Blog with your little ones! Be obsessed over the cuteness of those little chicks! Yay!
8. DIY Those Gift Wrapping Papers
Let your little ones make wrapping paper this year! This handprint and footprint art by Beauty Through Imperfection looks gorgeous covering gifts!
9. Teach Your Little Ones The Basics
Teach your little ones how to draw with this fun art activity idea by Simple Home Blessing. Draw, erase again and again and have fun! Yay!
10. Finger Painting Your Little Ones Food
Work on finger painting food with your little ones by I Can Teach My Child. It’s all edible so no need to worry about the mess or the paint! Awesome!
11. Create Art Borders By Using A Tape
Create borders by using a tape by Mama Smiles before your start painting with your little ones! Such an amazing method of mess free painting!
12. DIY Those Sensory Paints For Your Little Ones
13. Doodle In The Bathtub!
For the easiest clean up ever, paint in the bathtub as suggested by Simple Fun For Kids! A great recipe for your little ones before that take that bath. Fun!
14. Finish That Fun Art Table For The Little Ones
Make a fun art table by Learn Play Imagine with your little ones! Create different ways on how objects stick and play with your designs!
15. Learn To make Color Scented Shaving Creams For Your Little Ones
Follow this tutorial on how to make color scented shaving cream by Simple Fun For Kids! Use it at a water table, at the sink and your little ones go wild on making an art!
16. Create Scented Sidewalk Chalks For The Art Sessions Today!
This scented sidewalk chalk by Learn Play Imagine will engage your child’s senses as they explore colors, touch, and smell all at once. Follow the link above for the recipe. yay!
More Awesome And Fun Art Projects For Your 1 Year Olds to Enjoy From Play Ideas
- Scroll down with these craft ideas with your little ones while thingking for that Christmas presents. Perfect for a DIY theme this year! Yay!
- Learn how to do messy art pasta with your little ones here.
- Let your toddlers shine as you with them these differen handprint crafts this afternoon!
- Make those little hands busy as you do these busy bee art crafts here!
- Let it snow as you create fun arts with your little ones indoors here!
- Thanksgiving is fast approaching so have these ideas here to make memories with your little ones!
- Help your little ones be in love with vegetables when they do this vegetable crafts activities!
Which of these art projects are your going to do this afternoon with your little one?