Your 3-year-old just wanna have fun! Today’s easy art activities will certainly expand your little crafters’ imaginations while having a lot of fun! You’ll love discovering what they create!
Make it an awesome afternoon with these preschool art ideas!
Fun Preschool Art Activities For 3-Year-Olds
1. The Perfect Silhouette Art for 3-year-olds
This creative spray paint for 3-year-olds by Kids Activities Blog will let them create some unique silhouette art! Grab some stickers, spray paint, construction papers, and create this easy and fun art activity!
2. Rubber Band Paintings
Add a twist in a normal painting session with your 3-year-old! Did you know you could paint with rubber bands? Inspired by Reading Confetti blog, this creative art activity will get your kid more excited! The paint splatters make such neat art designs!
3. Wet Chalk and Sidewalk Fun
Get your 3-year-old outside and have fun-tastic with this next art activity! Drawing with wet chalk activity from Housing a Forest is so fun! These vibrant images can be created outside or in!
4. Lovely Tin Foil Art Activity
5. Colorful and Edible Bubble Paint Art Activity
This soap free bubble paint activity from Housing a Forest is safe for drinking, even for your 3-year-old! You’ll never guess what they’re made of! The bubbles make such neat art designs too!
6. Collage those Leftover Art Supplies with Your 3-year-old
This art activity from Nurture Store is a great way to use up leftover art supplies! Your 3-year-old will enjoy sticking things to the contact paper!
7. The Perfect Paint-Crayon Art Activity for Your 3-year-old
Ever tried crayons and painting art activity at the same time? This paint and crayon activity creates such unique art pieces your 3-year-old will enjoy created by Kids Activities Blog!
8. Introduce Classic Painting
This art activity is a great way to introduce your kid to classic art by Kids Activities Blog! Grab some paint, paper, a strainer and see how many classics your 3-year-old can imitate!
9. Fun Broken Chalks Art Activity
Wondering what to do with crushed or broken chalk? Don’t throw it away just yet! Your 3-year-old will enjoy playing and creating art with broken chalk, glue, and paper, all ideas from Creative Playhouse!
10. Ice-Melting Paint Art Activity
This would make a great summer cool down art activity from Housing a Forest (unavailable)! Your 3-year-old will love watching how the paint changes as the ice melts!
11. How about a Classic Art Activity with Jello?
Your 3-year-old will surely be delighted with this art activity! Explore classic art for kids with this yummy jello activity from Lalymom!
12. Paint and More Sensory Art Activities with Spices
What a fragrant painting! Is that cinnamon? Pepper? Basil? Your home will smell great when you let your 3-year-old paint with spices, thanks to Learn With Play At Home for this idea!
13. Texture Painting Art Activity
3-year-olds are fans of sensory and tactile art activities! Try this painting with salt activity from B-Inspired Mama! What a fun way to explore color and texture!
More Awesome Crafts & Fun Activities from Play Ideas
- Create this fun Hocus Pocus cauldron, even your 3-year-old will swoon!
- Get adventurous with these easy DIY snake craft out of beads and pipe cleaners!
- Feel the winter all year-round with these snow-inspired indoor crafts your kids will love doing!
- Flip your kid’s imagination with these creative catapult crafts!
- Harness your kid’s Math skills with these incredibly fun counting games!
- Wake up the magician in your kid with these simply fun and creative magic tricks!
- These awesome sight word games will surely train your kid’s reading skill!
Which of these easy and fun art activities is your 3-year-old’s favorite?