Do you love baking different bread recipes at home with your kids? This post is for you!
Scroll down and follow these amazing bread recipes from all over the world to get your kids learn different cultures and have fun. When you’re ready to create memories with your kids through baking, read on!
We go on a mini-tour of the world’s best kid-approved bread recipes below from different countries in the world. Yummy!
Easy and Yummy Bread Recipes From All Over The World
1. Make A Flat Bread in Different Shapes
Try making this amazing Perunarieska tasty potato bread (unavailable) recipe by Glittering Muffins in different shapes! Perunarieska is a yummy flat bread from Finland that your kids will definitely enjoy.
2. Make A Bread That Is Round, Full, and Tasty!
If you opt for a bread that is all-natural, regular yet sweet – then try making this wonderful Irish soda bread (unavailable) by Glittering Muffins. This sweet gem is all the way from Irish and is definitely going to be loved by kids from all over the world! Yum!
3. Serve A Yummy Irish Bread For Breakfast!
Breakfast doesn’t have to be boring. Try this amazing breakfast bread recipe by Lessons Learnt Journal!
Make sure to make it to another level by adding more ingredients into the mix. Click the link to learn how to do it and enjoy this pastry time with your kids! Awesome!
4. Make this North American Bread with Your Kids
This next bread recipe is so simple that kids can really help make it. A kid-made bread (unavailable) by Crystals Tiny Treasure, inspired by the First Nations of North America. Awesome!
5. The All Time Favorite – Sandwich Bread
Yes! The all-time favorite sandwich bread (unavailable) recipe by Glittering Muffins. It has just the right amount of sweetness that no one can resist!
6. Lets Make Your Muffins Right!
Muffins are termed friendship bread in the olden days and it still is. Learn to make this muffin bread recipe by A Mom With A Lesson while having fun and building lasting friendships with your kids.
7. Learn How to Make Pan De Muerto from Mexico
Pan De Muerto by Kitchen Counter Chronicle is a traditional Mexican bread recipe typically cooked near Halloween. Learn how to make Pan De Muerto by following the link above!
8. Try These Kid Friendly Bread Recipes from All Over the World!
We love these kid-friendly bread recipes by Kids Activities Blog! So simple to make together your little ones will be amazed that they made their own bread!
More Easy and Yummy Bready Recipes To Make For The Whole Family From Play Ideas
- Prepare the dough and make this cheesiest braided garlic bread ever!
- Bananas on the menu? Let them roll in the kitchen by trying out these incredible banana bread recipes here.
- Kids will surely can’t get enough when they try to start making these winter playdough recipes here!
- After school snacks should be boring too! Have these heatlhy afterschool snacks for your kids all year round.
- Be always silly with your kids as you try these super silly kids friendly snack ideas at home.
- We roll to refreshing treats as you did deeper on to these refreshing ice cold treats for the whole family!
- Continue to make early morning breakfast fun filled memories as you try these different breakfast recipes at home.
Which bread recipe are you going to try to make with your kids tonight?