Want the kids to eat healthier? Forget about sneaking fruits and vegetables! These yummy in the tummy smoothies for kids will have your kids begging for delicious, healthy treats!
With everything from dessert flavors to hidden veggies, these smoothies will make you AND the kiddos super duper happy!
There’s no need to hide healthy eating when you’ve got amazing smoothie recipes!
Delicious Healthy Smoothies For Kids of All Ages
1. Apple Pie Smoothie
Apple pie for breakfast? Please! This apple pie smoothie with vanilla extract from My Recipe Magic sounds delicious!
2. Chocolate Smoothie with a Twist
Next time your kids want a chocolate milkshake, make them this super crave-worthy chocolate smoothie from Happiness is Homemade instead… Mix almond milk for awesome goodness!
3. Creamy Avocado Smoothie
This creamy avocado smoothie recipe from Poise and Purpose is so much more amazing than you could ever imagine. Plus it is super-rich in vitamin c!
4. Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
Want some banana cream pie? How about a banana cream pie smoothie with oats and granola recipe from Baker by Nature instead! That’s so much potassium to start your day!
5. Super Berry Smoothie
Sneak all the berries you could ever wish for are found in this super berry-licious smoothie recipe from Simplistically Living. Pack with fiber and nutrients. Blender anyone?!
6. Classic Black Forest Smoothie
Big fan of black forest cake? You won’t believe this incredible black forest smoothie recipe by Running With Spoons. Dig in for the ingredients!
7. Yummy Blueberry Smoothie
Blueberries are an incredible superfood and this blueberry smoothie recipe from Kids Activities Blog is incredibly delectable. Good for picky-eaters too!
8. Banana Peanut Butter and Choco Smoothie
Kids would be so excited about this frozen banana, peanut butter, and chocolate smoothie recipe from In It 4 the Long Run! All in one smoothie bowl?! They’d be, shall we say, all shook up!
9. Chunky Monkey Smoothie
Bananas and chocolate rule in this chunky monkey smoothie recipe by My Recipe Magic. Blend them well!
10. Classy Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
Cinnamon rolls for breakfast? How about this delicious cinnamon roll smoothie by Family Fresh Meals instead!
11. Super Green Smoothie
Green smoothies are all the rage, but will your kids actually like them? You can bet your sweet biffy they’ll LOVE these spinach green recipes from Raising Generation Nourished!
12. Blueberry and Kale Smoothie
This delicious blueberry kale smoothie juice recipe from Coffee Cups and Crayons is going to make your tastebuds rethink what they once thought was delicious!
13. Kiwi and Banana Smoothie
Kiwi banana smoothie with chia seeds or flax seeds? Why, yes, please! It’s like summer in smoothie form when you make this refreshing recipe from Kids Activities Blog!
14. Strawberry Lava Smoothie
This strawberry lava smoothie recipe by Averie Cooks is perfect for your Minecraft fan, or basically anyone with good taste. Look at that sweet texture!
15. Watermelon-Lime Smoothie
If your kids love watermelon, then this watermelon smoothie from Food Doodles will VERY QUICKLY become a fan favorite at your house!
16. Mango Blueberry Smoothie
This layered mango blueberry smoothie by Totally the Bomb is just too pretty to eat, but eat it anyway!
17. Banana Minion Smoothie
Minion fans everywhere will go bananas with nut butter for this banana Minion smoothie by Living Locurto!
18. Power Combi Smoothie
Check out this delicious and easy-to-make peanut butter chocolate banana smoothie recipe by The Two Bite Club!
19. Rainbow Smoothies
Your kids aren’t sure about smoothies yet? Let them taste the rainbow and tell you which ones are their favorites! Fun idea from Happy Healthy Mama!
20. Red, White, and Blueberry Smoothie
Get your summer going with this red, white, and blueberry smoothie idea from In Katrina’s Kitchen!
21. Banana and Strawberry Layered Smoothie
Bananas and strawberries are meant to go together. But if your little doesn’t necessarily like them mixed, check out this banana strawberry layered smoothie idea from Totally The Bomb!
22. Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Shake
Strawberry milkshake fans all over will flip their lids for this strawberry banana oatmeal smoothie by Forks N Knives!
23. Morning Sunrise Smoothie
This sunrise smoothie recipe from Almost Supermom is like breakfast in a glass. Good morning, life!
24. Sweet and Sour Grape Smoothie
Give your kiddos this sweet and sour grape smoothie from Super Healthy Kids next time they tell you they want something tangy!
25. Peach and Sweet Potato Smoothie
This peach and sweet potato smoothie recipe from E Smoothie Recipe for Kids is about as crave-worthy as smoothies come! It’s like sucking a peach through a straw.
More Fun Smoothies for Kids from Play Ideas
- A quick, healthy snack to pack in your child’s lunchboxes! Don’t forget to pack the smoothies inside.
- Find out how smoothies and lunchbox notes can help raise kids’ spirits when it’s time for lunch!
- Kool-Aid smoothies are an easy way to pack the vitamins and minerals kids need each day. Find out more about making healthy beverages for kids here.
- Need a kid-friendly Valentine’s Day sweet treat? We’ve got all your treats, recipes, and smoothies covered.
- When the air is crisp and the streets are snowy, it’s the perfect time for cool winter snacks and smoothies.
- Make your sick kid feel better quickly with these tips. Using smoothies for kids is another tool in the arsenal of fighting against sickness. Learn more here!
- Help your kids make healthier and tastier smoothies and Muddy Buddies – without sugar and without sweeteners.
Which yummy healthy smoothie are you making for your kids today?