Boys of all ages can now have the best slumber party!
Sleepovers are much more fun when you’re a kid. Games, food, and just being at someone else’s house for the night make sleepovers the best! Boys will always cherish the memory of bonding with their buddies over silly, fun activities. With these 25 super silly slumber party ideas, your kiddos will certainly have a blast!
This isn’t saying girls won’t love these, either. But since boy slumber parties are a ‘No Girls Allowed’ zone, we’re going to leave them out for now. Have fun!
Exciting, Silly, and Fun Slumber Party Ideas For Boys to Enjoy
1. Fun Shaving Cream Balloon
Start the night out a little messy! Try these fun shaving cream filled balloons of Totally The Bomb and let the wildest boys party begin!
2. Slumber Party Energy Cube
Not sure how to burn off all that boy energy? Toss My Mini Adventurer’s energy cube and let the universe decide for them!
3. Silly Angry Birds Bowling
Angry Birds bowling of Homemade Beauties By Heidi is a fun slumber party game for kids. Not to mention, it’s super easy to set up! All you need are cans, paints and viola!
4. Exciting Tiny Popsicle Bow and Q-Tip Arrow
Looking for a unique activity for your child’s next sleepover? Let your boys make tiny little bows and shoot q-tip arrows of All for The Boys or you can create this with them!
5. Salt Dough Snakes For Fun Slumber Party
Ssnakes by Frugal Fun For Boys and Girls aren’t as scary when they’re made out of clay. Kids of all ages will enjoy rolling saltdough, painting, baking and goofing around!
6. DIY ‘Drive-In’ Cars for a Movie Night
Movie night will always be a hit! Let the boys pull up in their own custom ‘drive-in’ cars of Not Just A Housewife to make it more entertaining.
7. Duct Tape Swords and Shields For The Win!
What do boys like more than swords and shields? Nada! Easily make this by using a cardboard box, silver duct tape, glitter duck tape, colored duck tape and scissors. Kids will definitely love this!
8. Silly Fart Noise Maker
Fart noises by All For The Boys. I don’t think we have to say anything else about this one… F-A-R-T = F-U-N…NY!
9. Adorable Pikachu Clay Figure
The kiddos are going to love settling down to build their own Pikachu from clay of Totally The Bomb!
10. Exciting Glow-in-the-dark Bubbles
Glow-in-the-dark bubbles by Growing A Jeweled Rose are a fun way for kids to spend some time outside after dark on one slumber party night.
11. Fun Glowing Water Bottles Bowling
Or, here’s another fun nighttime activity: Kix Cereal’s glow-in-the-dark bowling!
12. Glow Stick Tic-Tac-Toe
But if you want to use the stars as a way to calm the boys before bed… check out this glowing tic-tac-toe from Make and Takes!
13. Delish Slumber Gummy Worm Punch
Delicious gummy worm punch of Bitz N Giggles is a fun sleepover treat the kids won’t soon forget. Make sure to add this to your drink list!
14. DIY No Sew Knight Costumes For Sleepovers
Let the boys make their own knight tunics via Chicken Babies fun tutorial. No sewing necessary!
15. Silly and Crazy Obstacle Maze
Create your own obstacle maze with Brassy Apple. With crepe paper and tape, kids of all ages will love this ‘mission impossible’ hallway.
16. Chocolate-y Slumber Charlie Brown Muddy Buddies
What kid hasn’t felt like Charlie Brown at some point? Make these Charlie Brown muddy buddies of Totally The Bomb and let the boys bond over all those awkward moments we all feel.
17. Exciting Spinning Targets
Target practice by Frugal Fun For Boys and Girls is way more fun when you’re using a Nerf gun. Not only will your children like playing them, but they will also enjoy making them!
18. Colorful and Fun Ninja Stars
Kids can make these ninja throwing stars of Frugal Fugal Fun For Boys and Girls as a fun activity. Hopefully, this won’t put anyone’s eye out. Yikes!
19. Easy and Crafty Coloring Pillowcases
Let your children use fabric markers to color pillowcases as seen in Be A Fun Mum. They will surely love it and can even take it home the next day.
20. Quick and Easy Popcorn Bar
The Family Fresh Meals’ popcorn bar is a fun treat for boys in any sleepover. Definitely the perfect pair for that movie night drive in!
21. Snails on Celery Healthy Slumber Treat
For a healthier snack option for kids, check out these snails on celery by Simplistically Living. Tasty and Healthy!
22. Handy Pup Tents for any Slumber Party
Lindsay and Andrew’s pop-up pup tents are a great place to let the boys sleep for the night. They are super easy to store too for next time.
23. Exciting DIY Cardboard Warrior Ships
Ikat Bag’s DIY warrior ships will let the boys celebrate their inner warrior in a quiet and thoughtful way.
24. Fun Balloon Volleyball
C’mon Get Crafty’s indoor volleyball will keep your boys active all day. Simply set up a pair of chairs, create a net with ribbons, and use balloons as the ball! Easy as pie!
25. Exciting Football with DIY Tarp
Or take the boys outside and let them toss the football through a tarp by The Red Headed Hostess for a chance to win points.
More Slumber Party & Fun from Play Ideas
- Check out these 15 Fun Slumber Party ideas for Girls!
- Find out how Pillow Case Skirts can help your kids have a fun Slumber Party.
- Add some additional light to your child’s next sleepover using this DIY Lighthouse.
- Don’t miss these 25 Giggle-Inducing Slumber Party Ideas for Girls!
- Add this Rudolph Snack Cake to your kids’ next sleepover.
- Or a Fall Trail Mix that kids of all ages would enjoy at any Slumber Party!
- Who wouldn’t want Krispie Wands at slumber parties?
Which slumber party idea is at the top of your list?