Bring in the spring with these fun math activities!
Your preschooler is going to love learning all about numbers, counting, even addition with these 25 Spring Math Activities For Preschoolers.
It’ll be fun for the whole family with Easter eggs, flowers, bugs, and so much more. Enjoy!
Fun Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
1. The Matching Game Printables
Make a matching game printables by Sharing Kindergarten where kids match addition to the numbers they add up to!
2. Let’s Count Beans and Flower Pots
Let’s count beans and flower pots by The Imagination Tree with this planter game! Preschoolers will have the chance to grow their own plants while having fun with some little dirt. Yay!
3. BumbleBee Counting Spring Math Activity
Count how many Bumblebees are in the hive by From ABCs to ACTs! Your preschooler will love to tell you!
4. Bunny Hop Counting Gross Motor Activity
Learn to count with your preschoolers with this bunny hop counting gross motor activity by Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails! A great way to stay active inside too!
5. Counting with Eggs and Buttons Spring Math Activity
Counting with eggs and buttons by Kids Activities Blog is so much fun! Preschoolers will definitely love it. Yay!
6. The Hungry Caterpillar Number Game
Watch a hungry caterpillar grow with your preschoolers as you do this hungry caterpillar number game by Wings And Roots!
7. Fingerprint Counting Caterpillar Printables
Fingerprint counting printables caterpillars by Fun Handprint Art are another fun way for preschoolers to count them grow!
8. Counting Carrots Spring Math Activity
Preschoolers will enjoy watching their carrots grow bigger and bigger with this counting carrots activity by Housing A Forest.
9. Shake Rattle And Roll Spring Math Game Activity
This shake, rattle, and roll game by Learn With Play At Home is a great way to let preschoolers count numbers in random order. Cool!
10. Earth Day Sensory Bins
Create cute Earth day sensory bins by Fun-A-Day and let your preschoolers build up their own world.
11. Easter Egg Hunt Sensory Bins
Preschoolers will love collecting Easter ‘eggs’ with these sensory bins by Teach Mama. Such adorable egg cartons!
12. Mix and Match Plastic Eggs Spring Math Activity
Have fun mixing and matching plastic eggs by Room Mom 101 with your preschoolers on an afternoon Spring day!
13. Egg Counting Mats
How many eggs are supposed to be in each of the nests? Your preschooler will love counting using these egg counting mats by Measured Mom!
14. Sorting and Matching Eggs Spring Math Activity
How about this cute sorting and matching game by Living Montessori? Now It’s a two-for-one learning game for preschoolers!
15. Adding Numbers with Flowers
Work with your preschoolers’ early math skills by practicing which numbers add up using these fun flowers (unavailable) by Miss Kindergarten.
16. Flower Petal Counting Spring Math Activity
Flower Petal Counting activity by My Mundane And Miraculous Life. Your preschoolers will love counting with this hack!
17. Lucky Pot Spring Game
Create a lucky pot by Pre-K Pages and have fun hiding it with your preschooler from the leprechaun! Yay!
18. LEGO Duplo Number Line Spring Math Activity
Use some Lego Duplos for this LEGO Duplo number line activity by In The Playroom and let your preschoolers count their way to the end!
19. Petal Counting Spring Math Activity
How fun is this petal counting flower game by I Heart Crafty Things? Your preschoolers will have a blast.
20. Counting with Cereals
Let your preschoolers enjoy their cereals while learning how to count by Housing A Forest and match colors with this rainbow dice game.
21. Collect and Count Raindrops
Collect and count those raindrops by Coffee Cups and Crayons together with your preschoolers on a cozy rainy day vibe!
22. Counting Watermelon Seeds Spring Math Activities
How many watermelon seeds Spring Math activities by From ABC’s to ACT’s are in each slice? Count together with your preschooler using buttons! Awesome!
23. Fruit Snacks
Or use fruit snacks by Fun-A-Day while learning how to count with your preschooler to create an afternoon game that’s both fun and tasty.
24. Create Spring Flowers
Who doesn’t love spring flowers by Fun-A-Day? With this play dough flower game, your preschoolers will make them bloom.
25. Printable Math Worksheets
How about some preschooler-approved printable Math worksheets by Kids Activities Blog to keep the fun going long after spring has sprung!
More Preschooler-Approved Activites from Play Ideas!
- Here’s a fun way to teach your preschoolers how to wipe!
- Need more Science experiments for your preschoolers? Check this out.
- Have fun with this 17 listening games for preschoolers.
- Spend the afternoon doing fun and easy apple crafts with your preschoolers.
- Be silly creating these silly spoon crafts!
- Try out these 25 Dr. Seuss Inspired Crafts that your preschoolers will definitely enjoy!
- Take out all your spare popsicle sticks with these awesome popsicle crafts for preschoolers!
- Don’t miss out on exploring nature through Earth Day activities for kids!
Which Spring Math Activity are you going to try with your preschooler today?