Toddlers love to explore the world using all of their senses. Sensory bottles help toddlers explore their sense of the world and are great for relaxing kids!
These sensory bottles for toddlers help them do just that but in a way that is contained and easily controlled. These bottles are great for teaching color, for calming, even for helping your toddler relax and fall asleep.
Have a wonderful time making these easy DIY sensory bottles!
Colorful and Crafty Sensory Bottles for Toddlers
1. Sensory Bottles from Household Items
These sensory bottles by The Imagination Tree use household items to help toddlers explore texture, sound, and color!
2. Bubbly Sensory Bottle
Bubbles are great at helping kids relax, as well as fun to watch! try this bubble sensory bottle idea from Lessons Learnt Journal with your toddler!
3. Colorful Sensory Bottles
These colorful bottles from Pink Pistachio will keep your toddler entranced for hours!
4. Glow-in-the-Dark Star Counting Bottle
It’s time to go to sleep with this glow-in-the-dark star counting bottle idea from Kids Activities Blog!
5. Color and Sound Sensory Bottles
Explore color and sound with these awesome sensory bottle ideas from Parenting Chaos!
6. Frozen-Inspired Chill Out Bottle
If your toddler needs a time out, give them this Frozen-inspired chill-out bottle from Lalymom! Meltdowns will be gone in a few seconds!
7. Sparkly Glittery Sensory Bottles
These glitter bottles swirl and calm as the colors mix with all the sparkly pieces. Your little one will be mesmerized by this idea from Mess for Less!
8. Weight Sensory Bottle
Add rocks to a glitter bottle to create a sound and weight sensory experience in this idea from Play To Learn!
9. Silly Googly Eyes Sensory Bottle
Want a bottle that is pure silliness? Add some googly eyes, like this one from For the Love of Learning Blog! It’s the bottle that watches your toddler back!
10. Magical Sensory Bottle
Show your toddler the magic of water beads with this illuminated sensory bottle from Pre Kinders! Now you see them, now you don’t!
11. Jellyfish Sensory Bottle
It’s way easier than you could imagine making this jellyfish sensory bottle by Bhoomplay, and your toddler will love showing it off to everyone they see!
12. LEGO Calming Down Bottle
Need a little more help to calm down? This Lego’s calm down bottle by Lemon Lime Adventures mixes glitter water with legos to help your child relax!
13. Fun Loom Bands Sensory Bottles
Loom bands are easy to find and make for a fun, inexpensive sensory experience like this one from Teach Preschool!
14. Wave-Making Sensory Bottle
Show your child how to make waves with this fun and relaxing sensory bottle from Little Bins for Little Hands!
15. Ocean in a Bottle Sensory Idea
For a deeper sea experience, check out this ocean in a bottle idea from Happy Hooligans!
16. Dancing Ribbons and Marbles
This ribbon and marble in a bottle idea from For the Love of Learning Blog is relaxing and fun to watch!
17. Scents Sensory Bottles
Teach your child about different scents by adding potpourri to a bottle in this fun idea from Pre K Pages!
18. Under the Sea Sensory Bottle
This under the sea bottle by Childhood 101 is a cute way to save shells you find on a beach and to help your child relax.
19. Sequins and Rice Sensory Bottle
Sequins and rice make awesome sounds when they’re mixed together in a bottle, and they’re oh so colorful! This cool idea from Nurture Store will liven up your kiddo’s day for sure!
20. Awesome Lorax in a Bottle
Read your toddler a Dr. Seuss book and then make this Lorax in a Bottle for them to explore, like this bottle from The Pleasantest Thing!
21. Assorted Colorful Sensory Bottles
These colorful sensory bottles by Fun at Home with Kids are a fun way to explore colors with your toddler, as well as shapes and sounds!
22. Spooky Spider Sensory Bottle
This spooky bottle idea from Fun at Home with Kids is a super cute way for toddlers to relax and play with spiders!
23. Glittering Tinsel in Bottles
Add tinsel to a bottle to explore sound as well as watch colored water swirl and twirl the pieces around, like these cool bottles from Familylicious.
24. Adorable Treasure Bottle
This glittery treasure bottle by Fun-a-Day is a fun relaxation bottle for your hyper toddler! Shake it up and let them sit and watch it until everything settles to the bottom again!
25. Toothpicks and Bottle Sensory Play
Work on those fine motor skills by letting your toddler add toothpicks to a bottle like this one from Kids Activities Blog!
More Fun Crafts and Activities for Toddlers from Play Ideas!
- Try these cute gifts your toddler can make with a little help from you, of course!
- Thanksgiving will never be the same as your toddler make these cute Thanksgiving crafts for toddlers!
- Create lovely memories with your toddlers by making these precious handprint activities!
- Make a memorable Halloween experience with these cool toddler-inspired activities!
- These cereal crafts for toddlers make play and meal time a happy time!
- Your toddler will harness their eye and hand coordination with these fun activities!
- Pom-pom activities will redefine your young one’s day as you do them together!
Which fun sensory bottle idea are you making for your toddler today?