Handprint crafts are a wonderful way of keeping memories with our kids when they are young. Here are some creative ways to use your children’s handprints in an artwork.
Have fun making artwork, DIY gifts, keepsakes, homemade pieces, and handprint crafts!
1. Cutie Little Acorn Handprint Craft with Your Toddlers
Your little nut will love making these cute handprint acorns by Crafty Morning. Fun!
2. Adorable Monster Handprints with the Little Ones!
If your toddler likes out-of-this-world ideas, then these monster handprints crafts (unavailable) are for you. What a great memory to make!
3. Handprint Apple Tree Crafts with Your Toddlers!
Make this Apple Tree Handprint Crafts by All Kids Network with your toddlers! So cute and what a lovely gift for grandma! Yay!
4. Busy Bee Memory Handprint Craft With your 2 year olds!
Give those buzzy little bee hands of your busy doing this busy bee memory handprint craft by red Ted Art. For you little ones who want to do a lot every day!
5. Handprint Butterfly Crafts for the little ones!
Beautiful butterflies handprint crafts by Crystal & Co. to teach with your toddlers today! Loving the art that is created with this handprint! Awesome!
6. Mallard Duck Handprint Crafts
7. Handprint Elephant Craft for Toddlers to Make
If your toddler loves elephants, then this elephant handprint craft by Crafty Morning is perfect for them! So cute how this art comes together with just a few strokes of a marker on top of the paint.
8. Flamingo Handprint Craft for the Little Ones to Make!
Make a flamingo handprint parent and a baby (unavailable) to show how your hand compares to your little ones. The bright pink paint makes these flamingos so cute!
9. Handprint Flower Garden Art Project With the Toddlers!
If your toddler’s fingerprints show up everywhere, they might just love watching these handprinted flowers (unavailable) spring up! What a lovely bouquet for mom!
10. Hand Shaped Tree of Love Craft
A handprint full of hearts by Fun Handprint Art is a lovely way to say I love you. Little fingers can say a lot through this easy handprint art project.
11. Warhol-Inspired Handprint Canvas
Your mini Warhol – inspired handprint crafts by Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes will make gorgeous and lasting art with this unique picture. Little fingers and big hearts with bold colors of paint. Yay!
12. Handprint Keepsake with super cute saying for the Little Ones!
Make a print that will be memorable by adding a lovely handprint saying by Fun Handprint Art to the little ones! Post and decorate it in the house after! Yay!
13. Handprint Monkey on a Vine Craft for the Little Ones!
Your little monkey will go bananas once they see this monkey handprint picture by Fn Handprint Art. Fingers turn into monkey limbs and little hands are shown hanging from the treetops. Fun!
14. Negative Space Fall Handprint Craft For the Toddlers!
Try a picture where the handprint isn’t actually there by doing this negative space handprint art by Fun A Day with your toddler. Love that bright colorful paint used here! Yay!
15. Peacock Handprint Art Craft
This sweet little handprint peacock craft art by Sweet and Lovely Crafts is so adorable to make with the toddlers! Go on and paint each finger a bright peacock color!
16. Handprint Pirate Craft Cards
Yar, mates! This salty handprint pirate craft card by Crafty Morning is the perfect handprint picture for your little pirate. What an adorable handprint beard too! Yay!
17. Create Hedgehog Handprints with your Little Ones Today!
Keep this precious hedgehog handprint photo (unavailable) as a reminder of how little your baby was once upon a time. What a cute keepsake!
18. Make Little Ships That Sails Handprint Crafts
Set sail with this little ship’s handprint craft by Kids Activities Blog! Adorable and a fun memory. Yay!
19. Cute Strawberry Handprint Arts Toddlers can do!
How sweet is this strawberry handprint art (unavailable) picture?! Makes you want to eat it up. Yay!
20. Paper Strip Handprint Art Project for The Toddlers!
Trace your toddler’s hand over a colored paper to make this paper strip handprint art by Mama Papa Bubba! Making a series of these for framing and gifting could be the perfect holiday solution. Awesome!
21. Bright Sunflower Handprints for the Little Ones!
Try making this bright sunflower handprint art (unavailable) to have a wonderful way to save that print for years to come! Awesome!
22. Create Swans in Love Handprints Together with the Little Ones!
Put together your own hand and your toddler’s hand to make this picture of swans in love handprint art by Kissed by A Frog! The white paint on a black canvas makes this a dramatic piece. Awesome!
23. Yummy Handprint Turkey Art Project for the Toddlers!
Your little ones will gobble up the chance to get messy while making this yummy turkey handprint picture by Meaningful Mama! Most common art yet most fun! Yay!
24. Keep A Handprint Ballerina Tutu Dress For the Little Girls!
Keep memories of your sweet little ballerina alive with this picture of a handprint ballerina tutu dress (unavailable)! We LOVE this so much as a keepsake. Heart!
25. Cute Yoda Handprint Art to do with your Toddlers!
May the force be with you and your toddler with this cute and geeky Yoda handprint craft by Suzy Homeschooler.
With all the Baby Yoda craze, this might be the perfect art project for your Star Wars fan. Yay!
More Fun and Easy Handprint Crafts to do with your Toddlers From Play Ideas:
- Relive the Avengers fever as you create this infinity gauntlet handprint craft with the toddlers!
- Keep your toddler’s hand prints forever with this lovely family project.
- Have fun creating Dr. Seuss inspired hand crafts with your toddlers today!
- Roll out those cottonballs as you make these cottonballs hand crafts with your toddler after a yummy breakfast!
- Raise cat lovers toddlers with these cutie cat hand crafts inspired activities today!
- Celebrate a Merry Christmas and decorate the entire house with these different choices of Christmas wreath toddlers can make!
- Chosse from these different yellow hand craft activities to do today! For your little girls who loves yellow!
Which of these handprint crafts ideas are you going to do with your toddler this afternoon?