It’s always so much fun to celebrate the 4th of July! You can do all kinds of fun crafts with the kids, as well as enjoy the explosive decorations and amazing food. Enjoy a huge blast of fun crafts, activities, delicious snacks, and more!
This year, you can decorate your home, get festive with some kid-friendly crafts and prepare some awesome explosive recipes for the big day.
These 25 Fabulously Explosive 4th of July Crafts and Recipes for Kids are sure to tickle your fancy and meet all of your Patriotic crafting needs!
Fantastic and Patriotic 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
1. 4th of July Sparkler Block Craft
Making of a Mom’s red, white and blue painted blocks are beautiful! They are so much fun to make for you and the kids this 4th of July season!
2. Use Toilet Paper Roll For Fantastic Firework Craft
If you are looking for a fantastic firework craft to do with the kids, this Toilet Paper Roll craft by Happiness is Homemade is absolutely amazing! So simple and cool for the kids to do alone or as a group activity.
3. Patriotic Clothespin Wreath Craft
Wreath projects are so much fun! This Patriotic Clothespin Wreath by Preciously Paired is no exception. Such a simple yet beautiful decor piece to show your kids the festive spirit towards the 4th of July.
4. Red, Blue and White Banner Craft
Grab the kids and have them help you make Eighteen25’s festive 4th of July banner as your decor. Children of all ages will have a blast making one!
5. 4th of July No Bake Bark Recipe
Chunky Chef’s Red, White and Blue 4th of July No Bake Bark is made with everything designed to explode flavor into your mouth. The kids will absolutely enjoy it!
6. Make A Paper Chain Craft
What’s more traditional than making this festive paper chain craft with your kiddos to decorate your home? With this printable 4th of July Paper Chain by Love of the Day, your house will be gleaming with red, white and blue!
7. Patriotic Confetti Poppers Craft
If your local area doesn’t allow fireworks, don’t worry! You can make your own popping confetti launchers of Piikea Street and watch your kids have loads of fun all day long!
8. Red and Blue Plastic Cup Twirlers Banner Craft
Here’s another fabulous 4th of July banner craft perfect for you and the kids to do together. I can Teach My Child’s Plastic Cup Twirlers are so much fun. Just a few plastic cups, scissors and some twine and you are set to go!
9. 4th of July Egg Carton Flag Craft
If your family eats a lot of eggs, save those big egg carton boxes! There are so many craft ideas to make with them such as Crafty Morning’s Egg Carton American Flag. It’s a fun art project for the kids to make on Memorial Day or the 4th of July!
10. Cupcake Liner Makes a Fantastic Fireworks Craft
Make A Pinch of Perfect’s colorful patriotic fireworks that seem to burst off the page using cupcake liners for the Fourth of July, Memorial Day, or Flag Day. Kids can choose to use red, white, and blue, or any colorful selection of cupcake liners.
11. Juicy Fruit Kabobs Recipe
The Baby Bump Diaries’ 4th of July Fruit Kabobs are perfect for the festivity! Plus, they are healthy and delicious for children as well!
12. Strawberries, Grapes and Blueberries Rocket Skewers Recipe
These Fruit Rocket Skewers by Eats Amazing will just explode off your kiddos plates for sure! Delicious!
13. 4th of July Patriotic Hand Print Craft
Here’s a kids craft project that you can put in the scrapbook and keep for the ages. This Patriotic Hand Print craft by B Inspired Mama is definitely a keepsake for all.
14. Fantastic Firework Hot Dogs Recipe
These Firework Hot Dogs by Handmade In the Heartland are the perfect kid-friendly snack for your next 4th of July family party! They will be sure to blast off the table!
15. Patriotic Mason Jar Craft
Mason Jar projects are so much fun! They make fantastic centerpieces for your home, your next party or bbq. Let your kids fill these Patriotic Mason Jars of Addicted 2 DIY with plastic wares, flowers or whatever nice.
16. Use Stars For A Lawn Decor Craft
Decorate your yard with these incredibly cool Lawn Stars by The Concrete Cottage. Turn your outdoor 4th of July decor from drab to fab!
17. Red, Blue and White Punch Recipe
This fun layered Red, White and Blue Punch of Like Mother Like Daughter will surely be a hit at your Fourth of July bash. Have your guests (especially the kids) wonder how the heck you did it!
18. Patriotic and Sweet Pretzel Bites Recipe
Two Sister Craft’s Pretzel Bites are the perfect bite of sweet and salty goodness, while combining a Patriotic flare. The kids will both have fun in making and eating this snack!
19. 4th of July Firecracker Popcorn Recipe
Looking for a way to add some spark to your Fourth of July festivities? Foodie Fun’s Firecracker Popcorn has just the right amount of sweet, salty and fizz to it! It’s a really fun — and easy — snack to serve especially for the big ones!
20. Red, Blue and White Dipped Pretzels Recipe
These Red, White and Blue Dipped Pretzels by The 36th Avenue are perfect for you and your child’s summer celebration! They can be whipped up ahead of time too!
21. Star Spangled Slime 4th of July Craft
Add a little fun sensory play to your 4th of July crafting extravaganzas. This Star Spangled Slime activity by I Can Teach My Child is perfect for kiddos of all ages!
22. Patriotic Faux Paper Sparkles Craft
The Fourth of July can be tough for little kids. These Faux Paper Sparklers by It Happens in a Blink resemble a little firework. They are perfect for toddlers or small kids who want to enjoy the holiday but don’t want to get involved with the real deal.
23. Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Whip up a platter full of red, white, & blue Strawberry Cheesecake Bites of The Kitchen is My Playground. An easy 4th of July … or any time … treat for kids.
24.Popsicle Stick Streamer 4th of July Craft
Here is a fun craft activity for the kids to do for the 4th of July. This Popsicle Stick Streamer by Happiness is Homemdade is such a fun and simple craft. It’s really perfect for kids of all ages!
25. Patriotic Wind Sock Craft
Create a beautiful Patriotic Wind Sock by The Wilson World with this fantastic up-cycle project. It is undeniably fantastic for both you and the kids to enjoy together!
More 4th of July Crafts and Recipes & Fun from Play Ideas
- Your little and older girls will love this 4th of July Sparkler Nails!
- Tell your kids to color this 4th of July Doodle Coloring Page .
- Don’t miss these 4th of July Educational Activities for your children.
- Complete your 4th of July celebration with Uncle Sam made of Popsicle Sticks.
- Little ones will love playing with straws and colors to create fireworks this 4th of July!
- Egg Cartons can make one patriotic USA flag!
- Enhance your kids’ sensory with this rainbow rice and start them young in being patriotic.
What are the top 4 crafts and recipes do you think your kids would love to make this 4th of July?