With school starting, kids are going to have more and more reading assignments in the coming months. Make that time more fun with these 25 DIY Bookmarks For Kids.
Encourage reading and give fun rewards with these DIY bookmarks. Your kids will love them!
Help your kids get into the swing of things with these awesome bookmarks and make this a great reading year!
Simple DIY Bookmarks For Kids to Love
1. DIY these Colorful Animal Bookmarks
Your kids will never feel alone when they have these animal bookmarks (unavailable) by Pikea Street hanging around. Perfect reading buddies, and cute as can be!
2. DIY Avengers Bookmarks for the Kids
Your superhero child deserves these Avengers superhero bookmarks by Crafts By Amanda to keep their place when they set the books down. Yay!
3. DIY Bow Bookmarks
Want a little class with your text? Check out this adorable bow bookmark (unavailable) by How About Orange. Awesome!
4. DIY Button Bookmarks
Little readers will have a blast making these fun, brightly colored button bookmarks by Kids Activities Blog! Check it out today!
5. DIY That Cutie Kitty Bookmark for Your Kids!
Crazy cat kids are going to be amused by this purfectly precious kitty bookmark (unavailable) by Masshole Mommy! Have fun meowing while making this with the kids!
6. DIY Duct Tape Bookmarks
Aside that duct tape fixes everything, it can also turn it into duct tape bookmarks by CBC Plus. With so many patterns to choose from, your kids will never be bored.
7. DIY Duct Tape Tag Marker Bookmarks
Want more duct tape fun? Check out these smaller tag markers by Craftionary. They’re perfect to keep in pencil holders or purses so you can always mark books on the go.
8. DIY Sweet Flower Bookmarks
This sweet flower bookmark by Craft Ideas is easy to make and will make finding your place easy, too Yay!
9. DIY Crazy Bird Bookmarks to Make!
This crazy bird bookmark (unavailable) by A Spotted Pony is truly giggle-worthy and will make any reader happy to open the pages.
10. Crazy DIY Kids Hanging Bookmarks!
Are your kids hanging on to every word you read to them? Now they can hang around inside the books as you turn them into a hanging bookmark by Makers Nook too! Yay!
11. Easy DIY Thumbprint Heart Bookmarks!
Show your kids you love them with this thumbprint heart bookmark by Crafts For All Seasons. Who loves reading? We do!
12. DIY Paint Chip Bookmarks
More book love with these paint chip heart bookmarks (unavailable) by Fern’s Smith’s Classroom Ideas. So easy to make, they’ll be a great gift for any classroom.
13. DIY Minions Bookmarks!
Create these Minions bookmarks by Simplistically Living! Just like kids, they love to follow, and they love to read! Awesome!
14. DIY Monster Bookmarks!
If your little monster wants a bookmark that is scary fun, they’ll love these monster corner bookmarks by Tally’s Treasury! Yay!
15. DIY Colorful Stamped Bookmarks
Time to whip out the stamp pad! These stamped bookmarks by Split Coast Stampers are amazingly adorable and each one can be truly unique.
16. Colorful DIY Pom-pom Bookmarks!
These DIY pom-pom bookmarks (unavailable) by Design Mom are super cute and your kids will love showing them off.
17. DIY Popsicle Bookmarks
Popsicle bookmarks (unavailable) by Lessons 4 Now are a great way to remind your kids that reading is cool.
18. DIY Ribbon Bookmarks!
Find those pages with ease with these easy-to-make ribbon bookmarks by Busy Beehives! They’re great for travel, too!
19. DIY Sew Design Bookmarks
Is your little crafter learning to sew? Let them sew a design into their bookmark (unavailable) by Grey Luster Girl for added fun and color!
20. DIY Shark Origami Bookmark
This shark corner bookmark by Kids Activities Blog is dangerously cute and will help your child take a bite out of their reading list.
21. DIY Shark Fin Bookmark
Add and make these shark fin bookmarks by Simplistically Living with your kids too! It will keep those marked pages from drifting away.
22. DIY Nosy Monster Bookmarks
These nosy monster bookmarks by Make and Takes are super excited to see what’s going on in your kiddo’s books. Yay!
23. DIY Tie Dye Bookmarks with Sharpies
Sharpies give this gorgeous bookmark a tie-dye feel by Happy Hooligans and make for groovy reading. Awesome!
24. DIY Salty Bookmarks
Or for salty fun, check out these salt bookmarks by Art Club Blog. Your kids will have a blast making these!
25. DIY Ribbon Bookmarks
These ribbon bookmarks (unavailable) by Crazy Little Projects are a classic. Easy to make, easy to use, and easy to store for kids whose always on the go!
More Colorful and Simple DIY Bookmarks Crafts Kids will Love From Play Ideas
- Get this adorable tiny dragon bookmarks for your kids crafts activity today!
- Make different pokemon character bookmarks crafts for that pokemon kid of yours.
- Create cute yellow bookmarks out of these awesome busy bee craft ideas with your little ones!
- Have red bookmarks as you choose from these different crafts Angry Birds ideas here.
- Recycle those popsicle sticks and turn them into colorful popsicle bookmarks from these crafts ideas, kids of all ages will love!
- Bookmarks apples are just yummy like these crafts ideas you can do with the kids here!
- Turn those little shark heads of your like these tiny bookmarks shark craft ideas!
Which bookmark idea are you going to DIY with your kids this afternoon?