Snack time doesn’t have to be boring! Make your kids a fun, silly, healthy, delicious snack they are sure to brag about to all of their friends!
Whether you are looking for a fun way to make a healthy snack more appealing or a creative way to decorate a dessert, your kids are going to absolutely love these kid-friendly recipes with simple ingredients!
Find fun and silly snacks perfect for kids of all ages! Happy cooking and crafting!
1. Angry Birds Oreo Cookie Treats Recipe
Surprise your kids with these super cool Angry Birds Oreo cookie treats from Living Chic Mom! They are not only totally fun but they are delicious as well!
2. Kid-Friendly Healthy Racoon Plate Recipe
All kids love animals. Why not make eating fun with this Raccoon plate (unavailable) by Super Healthy Kids? You can make eating silly while serving them something healthy and tastes delicious as well!
3. Silly Apple Turtle Snack Recipe
Healthy eating with kids has never been more fun! Turn all of those healthy fruits and vegetables into a super silly apple turtle snack like this one from Be Inspired Mama!
4. Cute Owl Kid-Friendly Snack
This snack is all a hoot! A few apple slices, a pretzel rod, some oranges, even some marshmallow, and chocolate chips – and you’ve got an owl snack that your kids are sure to devour! What a creative snack idea with less prep time from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons!
5. Delicious Frozen Banana Bites Recipe
You don’t have to invest in a fancy ice cream maker or even ice pop molds for your kids to enjoy a refreshing frozen treat. Make these super-duper delicious frozen banana bites from Keeper of the Home today! All you need are fresh bananas, chocolates and of course, your freezer!
6. Kid-Friendly, Healthy and Easy Banana Ice Cream
Kids LOVE ice cream! They love it more when it’s delicious, nutritious, and simple to make! Check out this super easy banana ice cream recipe from My Life and Kids! You can substitute it with your favorite fruit like avocado for a variety of flavors.
7. Creative Butterfly Snack Bags Recipe
These butterfly snack bags by Menu Musings of Modern American Mom give kids a balanced and healthy snack of fruit, cheese, and crackers! It’s not messy, and very kid-friendly!
8. Kid-Friendly Celery Butterfly Snacks
These celery butterfly snack ideas by Foodie Fun are absolutely adorable and yummy! The kids will love the fun cute design while eating a fantastic, delicious, and healthy snack!
9. Cute and Delicious Cheese Monsters Recipe
Make these cheese monsters snack ideas by Danya Banya with just a few things: a sharp knife, a few googly eyes, and a couple of packets of mini Babybel cheeses. When they all come together they make a plate of monsterlicious cheese treats for kiddos!
10. Kid-Friendly Fresh Fruit Pop Recipe
Check out the simplicity of this fresh fruit pops recipe by Foodie Fun! All you need is a bowl, popsicle mold, coconut water, and some sliced fresh fruit, and you’ve got a yummy, healthy treat that your kids will be begging for again and again.
11. Delicious Fruit Animals Recipe
These yummy fruit animal snack ideas from Laughing with Us are so much for the kids to make and eat! Simply put out a few ingredients for the kids, and let them get creative making snakes, mice, and caterpillars! A great activity for picky eaters.
12. Kid-Friendly and Healthy Peanut Butter – Banana Bites
This simple peanut butter and banana bite sandwich recipe from Simplistically Living is healthy, simple, and oh so sweet! Perfect snack for the little monkeys in your life!
13. Colorful Monster Cake Pops Recipe
Do your kids love monsters? Surprise them with these super fun monster cake pops from Simplistically Living that are sure to make them scream!
14. Kid-Friendly and Colorful Veggie Rainbow Snack
Here is a quick and healthy veggie rainbow snack by Canadian family that your whole family will love! It’s so colorful and perfect for kids of all ages! The best part is it is really easy to make and it’s jam-packed with vitamins and nutrients for little bodies!
15. Kid-Friendly and Yummy Pasta with Rainbow Colors
This rainbow pasta meets all the requirements for kid approval — it looks tasty, it’s fun to play with, and involves spaghetti! This colorful recipe from Kids Activities Blog is kid-approved, mom approved! It is best served when topped with tuna, meatballs, ground beef, sausage or paired with pizza, chicken nuggets, sloppy joes and fries!
16. Healthy Scarecrow Veggie Tray Recipe
This easy scarecrow vegetable tray idea by Living Locurto could be used for any fall gathering or after-school snack! The kids will love all the fun colors and designs while enjoying a tasty healthy snack. For the dip, all you need is sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, dill, parcely, onion and salt. To make the whole scarecrow, some of the ingredients needed are carrots, crackers, cucumber, celery and your other fave veggies.
17. Delicious and Silly Apple Bites Recipe
These silly apple bites by Fork and Beans are easy to make and loads of fun! Best of all, they’re allergen-free. Just store them in an air-tight container and they are good to go for any occasion!
18. Kid-Friendly and Yummy Spider-Man Strawberries
These tasty Spider-Man strawberries are truly a delicious and fun treat for kids of all ages! These yummy snack ideas by Living Chic Mom are very simple to make – whip them up in just a few minutes, refrigerate and enjoy!
19. Lovely Strawberry Ladybugs Recipe
Your kiddos would love to dress up their fruits with these incredibly adorable strawberry ladybugs! This cute snack idea from The Soccer Mom is almost too cute to eat!
20. Kid-Friendly and Cute Teddy Bear Toasts
These super fun healthy teddy bear toasts are delicious, cute, and a great way to encourage children to eat more fruits! This creative and healthy food idea from Creative and Healthy Fun Food is protein-packed and is perfect for breakfast!
21. Adorable Butterfly Quesadillas Recipe
Dress your kid’s plate with this super fun butterfly quesadilla recipe from Creative Kid Snacks! Butterflies are a sign of new life and this kid-friendly meal is sure to give your kids some new life excitement! Add more flavors by putting some mozzarella on your quesadillas! It can also be paired with other dishes too!
22. Kid-Friendly Under the Sea Graham Crackers
Take your kids under the sea with these fantastically adorable under the sea graham crackers snacks by The First Year Blog! It is best served as a dessert after devouring on some classic dishes like lasagna and salmon.
23. Healthy Veggie Train Recipe for Kids
Most people consider childhood fun memories to be equated with sugary treats. Why not fill your child’s memories with fun and veggies with this fresh veggie train idea by Pint Sized Treasures? It’s fun AND healthy! A brilliant way to introduce the kiddos to salad!
24. Kid-Friendly and Cute Watermelon Porcupine
This watermelon porcupine snack craft by Living Chic Mom makes eating watermelon so much fun! Just grab a toothpick with a tasty piece of sweet melon and enjoy. Yum!
25. Flavorful Sour Worm Popsicles Recipe
Pull out your popsicle maker and have some fun making this cool treat from A Moms Take with the kids! These sour worm popsicles are so fruity and flavorful they will be an instant hit!
More Yummy and Kid-Friendly Recipe Ideas for Kids From Play Ideas!
- These s’more quesadillas will put yum in your kiddo’s afternoon snack!
- This classic potato soup recipe is one of the easy dinner ideas. It’s creamy and your kids will ask for more!
- Make these yummy Valentine’s day snacks to show your love for your little one!
- Add a magical experience in your kiddo’s Christmas with these whimsical snack ideas!
- Fall is a great season to try these fab snacks perfect for autumn! Your bigger kids will enjoy making them!
- Boost your little one’s health with these healthy afterschool snack ideas!
- Add a fresher feels in your kiddo’s diet with these healthy snacks ideas fit during the spring season!
Which delicately delicious and creative snack are you making with your kids today?