Kids of all ages just love seeing rainbows! Catch some magical rainbows and create them in your home with these beautiful and easy rainbow crafts perfect for your kids!
Let your child learn all about colors and enjoy the colorful play. Have fun!
Colorfully Fun Rainbow Crafts for Kids of All Ages
1. Make this Easy 3D Rainbow
Your kids are going to jump for the moon when they make this 3D rainbow craft by Crafty Morning! It’s so lovely your kids will surely love catching the rainbow on their hands!
2. Rainbow-Colored Fish Using Celery Stalks
Who knew celery stamping could make such a beautiful fish? This colorful art activity from Crafty Morning is perfect for your artsy child!
3. Make Rainbow Circles with your Toddler
Your toddler is going to love this rainbow project by Housing a Forest. You’ll love showing them how easy it is to make a rainbow from a circle! Cutting circles is fine motor skills practice too!
4. Colorful Rainbow Eggshell Mosaic
This eggshell mosaic idea from Mosswood Connections is a great sensory art project for your kiddos! Break those eggshells, glue them together and paint the beautiful rainbow!
5. A Classy Rainbow Polka Dots Art
Check out these rainbow polka dots art activities by Crafty Morning! This finger painting picture is super fun to make with kids of all ages!
6. Make Rainbow Garlands with Colorful Papers
Spend time to work on those folding skills of your kiddo with this paper folding garland activity by Minie Co! Make it neat and tight and colorfully beautiful!
7. Beautifully-Patterned Rainbow Paper Mosaic
How lovely is this rainbow mosaic from Kids Activities Blog? Imagine all the different patterns your little one could create! Imagination is the limit!
8. Easy Paper Plate Rainbow Craft
This colorful paper plate rainbow idea by Happiness is Homemade is super easy to make! It’s also perfect for your little ones who are wanting to craft but are still building those fine motor skills.
9. Paper Rainbow Mosaic Perfect for Toddlers
Speaking of the younger littles, how fun is this paper mosaic idea from The Resourceful Mama? Toddlers are going to have a blast creating these rainbows!
10. Colorful Rainbow Pipe Cleaners
If you want to work on your kid’s fine motor skills, this rainbow pipe cleaners craft by Still Playing School is perfect! KIds of all ages will also enjoy crafting these beautiful rainbows!
11. Colorful Pospicle Sticks Art Craft
This angelfish popsicle stick craft by Meaningful Mama is absolutely adorable and so colorful! Your kiddo can also try creating beautiful rainbows using these!
12. A Creative Q-Tips Rainbow Craft!
Who knew q-tips could make such a beautiful rainbow! This super cool idea from Makes and Takes will show your kids how to do that!
13. Beautiful Garden Rainbow Collage
This garden rainbow collage by Zing Zing Tree looks complicated but it’s not! This beautiful art craft is made out of paper plates and is great for your artistic kiddos to make!
14. Cute Dyed Rainbow Pasta Craft
Your kids can create a beautiful craft using pasta! This thread-dyed rainbow pasta activity by B-Inspired Mama is so fab to create, you’ll love hanging this rainbow in your home!
15. Fish with Colorful Scales Craft
How beautiful is this rainbow fish? This craft by Mom on Timeout uses multi-colored and bright scales your kids will love to glue to create this fab fish!
16. Rainbow Weaving Activity for Toddlers
This rainbow weaving plate idea from The Typical Mom is going to be a blast for your kiddos to make! Insert the thread up and over and your little one is sure to have finer motor skills!
17. Rainbow Colors Matching Activity
This colorful ribbon rainbow craft by Sunshine Whispers is super easy to make! Your kids will surely fall in love with making these ribbons and finding objects that match each rainbow color!
18. Super Fun Rainbow Rock Painting
Rainbow rock painting activity by Hello, Wonderful is super fun to make! Your kiddos can place them all over town to put small bits of beauty and happiness for everyone to see!
19. Easy Stained Glass Rainbow Art
This rainbow-stained glass suncatcher by From ABC’s to ACT’s is bright, shiny, and perfect for bringing happiness into your home! Your kids will love creating them too!
20. Colorful Rainbow Yarn Craft
Your little one can work on those fine motor skills with this rainbow yarn craft from Cutting Tiny Bites! Your toddler will be so happy to see how beautiful the final product is!
21. Paint a Rainbow Using a Rolling Pin
Roll out the good times with this rolling pin art project by Preschool Inspirations. Your kids will love watching how the colors blend to create other colors in between!
22. Super Cool Salt Rainbow Project
Your kids are going to be blown away with this rainbow salt project by Babble Dabble Do. It’s so cool they’ll want to do it again and again and again and again!
23. Paint a Rainbow Using Shaving Cream and Marbles
This art rainbow project by Hello, Wonderful! uses shaving cream and marbles to create gorgeous rainbow art! Your little ones will have great fun letting the marbles roll on paint and shaving cream!
24. Happy Sun and Beautiful Rainbow in One Art
This happy sun and rainbow craft by Daisy Cottage Designs would be a blast for an afternoon with the kiddos! A beautiful sun with a lovely yarn rainbow is super cute together!
25. Rainbow Sun Catcher Using Tissue Paper
This gorgeous tissue suncatcher idea from Mom Inspired Life will brighten any room! Your little one will enjoy creating this beautiful craft too!
More Fun and Colorful Crafts and Activities from Play Ideas!
- Bond your kid’s friendships more tightly with these awesome friendship bracelets!
- Make your kid’s birthday more epic with these lovely unicorn-themed birthday party ideas!
- Print and make history with your kids and enjoy these fun fossil-themed activities!
- Create these super cute pinecone crafts with your kiddos this fall!
- Let your preschooler’s imagination fly with these super cool airplane projects!
- Cool down a hot summer day with these refreshing ice-cold treats for your little ones!
- These scary-fun shark craft ideas will make your kids love more arts!
Which rainbow craft idea are you going to make with your kids this week?