Babies learn so fast that you might have run out of activities to do with them. Well, this one is for you! Tickle some creativity together with your precious little toddlers when you try these baby home activities! Add these to your daily routine and these easy activities will make messy little monsters and mama smiles!
Besides nursery rhymes, infants love to play too! Which activity will you try with your baby first?
Fun and Engaging Baby Home Activities Your Little One Will Enjoy
1. Ice Sensory Play
Looking for sensory activities for that cute busy toddler? Even simple things like playing with ice can be an amazing sensory experience for a baby! Simple and clever idea from Fun A Home With Kids. See the delight in their facial expressions as they begin their simple exploration!
2. Water Play on a High Chair
This simple water activity for babies from Learn with Play at Home is as easy as adding a little water to their highchair tray! They will surely babble different sounds in delight as they practice gross motor skills and harden those little muscles.
3. Super Fun Stoplight Game
Recycle your cleaning supply lids into this stoplight game for baby from Dabbling Momma! Your baby’s eyes will go dancing as you do this fun hand-eye coordination activity with them.
4. Easy DIY Sensory Balls
These DIY sensory balls for baby from School Time Snippets let your baby explore a variety of textures from different things! Yes, they might pick their favorite toy with different textures.
5. Cool Fine Motor Game
Mama, your old hair rollers can be turned into a velcro fine motor skills game for your baby in this idea from Lalymom. A cute busy board with pretend obstacle course for your little one!
6. Edible Sand for Sensory Play
You won’t have to worry about your baby eating this edible play sand in this sensory play idea from Happily Ever Mom! Store it in sensory bottles and sensory bins. Perfect for 6-month-olds!
7. Fun Sensory Wall
This DIY sensory wall idea for babies from Fun at Home with Kids is easy to make and will provide hours of fun! Let your little one crawl towards the wall and learn the things rattle, how they shake, and many more. Mommy will enjoy making this project too.
8. Tummy Time Painting Activity
Tummy time is so much more fun when there’s a tummy time painting activity involved! Clever mess activity for your precious one from Can Do Kiddo!
9. Painting with Edible Paint
Edible paint means there are no worries about the baby accidentally ingesting it! Try this colorful activity by Fun At Home With Kids. They can do this while lying on their stomach, or while sitting on your lap.
10. Fun Tugging Box Activity
Encourage your baby’s curiosity and take a peek with this DIY tugging box activity from Laughing Kids Learn!
11. Tie Balloons for Fun Kicks
You can make your baby’s kicks more interesting by adding balloons, like this idea from Can Do Kiddo!
12. Sensory Play in a Box
Recycle old cardboard boxes into this amazing sensory experience for your baby from Meri Cherry!
13. Dropbox Activities for Little Ones
Baby plays this dropbox craft for babies by Fun at Home with Kids will first teach cause and effect, and then later shapes and colors!
14. Colorful Discovery Bottles
Your baby will love a little playtime with these DIY discovery bottles from The Imagination Tree! So much for baby activities!
15. Fun Pick-up Sticks Activity
What’s more fun than dropping sticks into a can? Your baby will love this pick-up sticks activity by Powerful Mothering!
16. Plastic Egg Scoop Activity
This plastic egg scoop activity by Plain Vanilla Mom is just too much fun for your baby!
17. Tissue-Pulling Activity
It’s okay for your baby to pull all the tissues out of this box in this pulling activity by The Imagination Tree!
18. Easy DIY Sensory Book
Your baby may not be able to read yet, but they’ll enjoy this DIY sensory book for babies from Nurture Store!
19. Lava Effect Sensory Bag
Baby oil and water create a lava lamp effect in this sensory bag from Play Create Explore that your little one will love!
20. Fun paper Tearing Activity
Babies love to tear paper! Why not go ahead and make a paper tearing activity out of it? Two birds with one stone in this fun activity by Chasing Cheerios!
More Fun Baby Home Activities From Play Ideas!
- Baby home activities can help create memorable educational experiences. Find a hundred of them here!
- Try doing these games and baby home activities that your little one will love doing with the whole fam, even at home!
- Have a great day with your babies with these fun baby home activities to do with your 1-year-old!
- Practice your little one’s hand and eye coordination with these creative baby home activities!
- Part of baby home activities is baby mobiles! Your baby will enjoy these super creative baby mobiles personalized for them!
- Let your little one discover more senses with these fun baby home activities and creative sensory play ideas!
- Make your little one feel better even when they’re sick with these awesome baby home activities!
Which of these super fun engaging baby home activities are you doing with your little one today?