They say that feet are what people unconsciously notice about you. Show off you and your kid’s unique style by upcycling your sneakers with these super cool ideas! These upcycled sneaker ideas are perfect for everyone of all ages! Yes, you read that right, for ALL AGES!
Show your signature and express yourself through your shoes! These DIYs are great for both children’s and adults’ shoes!
Creative and Cool Upcycled Sneaker Ideas
1. Swarovski Crystal-Studded Sneakers
Your kid will love helping in making these Swarovski crystal-studded sneakers by Milk and Cuddles! These cool footwear will add a little bling to any outfit you pair them with!
2. Paint Floral Sneakers for Summer
There should be shoes for every season! These DIY floral sneakers by I Love to Create will look great with a colorful summer outfit, especially for your kids!
3. Add a Zest of Fabric to Your Sneakers
This tutorial by Handmade Happy Hour will show you how to cover plain sneakers in the fabric of your choice! The bright colors will surely liven up your feet! Your kiddo can pick his own fabric and do this on his shoes too!
4. Dye Your Shoes to Cool Ombre Colors!
Want to change your old sneakers’ boring color? You’ll have so much fun dip dyeing these DIY ombre shoes by I Love to Create! Your kids will also enjoy coloring their shoes! Bring back life to your footwear!
5. Customize Your Footwear with Pretty Embroidery!
Personalized shoes are always cool! Add a fun custom look with this sneaker embroidery idea by Sincerely, Sara! Have fun creating! (Just be sure to guide your little one when doing this craft!)
6. Pretty Lace-Covered Sneakers
Add a pretty and fancy touch by turning regular sneakers into lace-covered sneakers! This upcycling idea by Sprinkles in Springs will surely take you to places! These upcycled sneakers are so cute and perfect for girls of all ages!
7. Shiny Glitter-Covered Shoes for Kids… or Adults!
Shoes can turn dull over time. These DIY glitter-toed shoes by Love Maegan are great for kids or adults! You will surely shine every step of your way!
8. Paint the Galaxy on Your Sneakers
These awesome DIY galaxy print shoes by Time for Tea are out of this world! They are super cool and easy to make, your kiddo will enjoy painting them too!
9. Create Cute Ikat Printed Shoes
If you love ikat patterns, you’ll love these DIY ikat print sneaker idea from I Love to Create! They’re so awesome you’ll fall in love with them at first sight! Those colors and patterns will liven up your kid’s feet!
10. Spunky DIY Striped Sneakers
Why wear ordinary sneakers when you can make these DIY striped sneakers? Follow the tutorial by Made on Main and have super cool personalized sneakers!
11. Play with Colors and Dye Your Shoes
An unexpected effect means these DIY dyed shoes turn out super awesome! Thanks to Dream a Little Bigger, these cool aurora borealis-inspired sneakers come to life! Your little one will stand in awe with these cool upcycled shoes!
12. Glam Up Your Sneakers with Glitters
Dull shoes? Say no more! You’ll feel so glam in these DIY glitter-covered shoe ideas by Two Sisters Crafting! You’ll love wearing them around the block for sure!
13. Super Cool and Easy Polka Dots Sneakers
Grab some colored pens and start adding colors to your sneakers! These DIY polka dot shoes by Dream a Little Bigger were inspired by Christmas lights, but you could switch up the colors however you like!
14. Paint Splattered Sneakers
Want a more adventurous way to upcycle your shoes? These DIY paint splatter shoes by Sketch 42 are so fun to make, you’ll love playing with colors and paint!
15. Draw Some Doodles on Your Footwear
Express your doodling talent with these DIY doodle shoes by Sand and Sisal! Nothing beats a personalized touch and a creative mind when it comes to upcycled sneakers! Best part? You may let your little one’s imagination surface!
16. You’ll Fly With this Sneaker Wings Tutorial!
17. Cool DIY Chevron Shoes
These DIY chevron shoes by DIY ready will add a little excitement to your outfit! Those lines and polka dots add cool variety to your daily walk! It’s super colorful your kids will love upcycling their shoes!
18. Creative DIY Tardis Shoes
Creativity can be seen from head to foot! Show off your love for the doctor with these DIY TARDIS shoes by Cooking Ala Mel! You’ll love walking around with these sneakers proudly!
More Creative Upcycled Crafts from Play Ideas!
- These old pallettes can be turned into beautiful and creative crafts!
- Don’t throw those old magazines away! Turn them into awesome crafts for your home!
- Tin cans can be rrestored to beautiful decors with these tin cans craft ideas!
- Kids will enjoy creating brilliant art crafts from old CDs!
- Christmas will be more beautiful with these wreath crafts your kids can make!
- Your kids will set their spoons aside to make these silly spoon crafts!
- Repurpose those jars and turn them into lovely piggy banks for kids!
Which upcycled awesome sneakers are you making with your kids today?