Most of the time, kiddos love to play just the regular things around the house. Try crafting creative toys that your kiddos can make! These easy-to-make toys won’t break the bank, and your kids will have fun helping to make them!
They’ll have something new to play with, and you won’t even have to head to the toy store! Win-win!
Super Fun and Easy-To-Make Toys for Kids
1. Goofy Playdough Toys
Extra outlet covers and googly eyes combine to create this goofy DIY playdough toy idea by Kids Activities Blog!
2. Cuddly Monster Made of Gloves
Mismatched gloves become cuddly monster friends for your kiddos in this cute project by Craftaholics Anonymous!
3. DIY Coupe Gas Can
If your child has a cozy coupe, they’ll need a way to fuel it! This DIY cozy coupe gas can by Mother’s Niche is just the thing!
4. Easy Shape Sorter
You can make a shape sorter with items you already have around the house in this cute idea by Kids Activities Blog!
5. Cool Tin Can Drum
Is there a more classic child-made toy than the tin can drum? Make one with your kiddo using the instructions from Make And Takes!
6. Easy DIY Spinning Tops
This tutorial by I Can Teach My Child shows you how to make some of the best spinning tops in the world!
7. Cool Homemade Maracas
There’s tons of musical fun to have with this homemade maracas craft by Kids Activities Blog!
8. Colorful Homemade Maze
With a little imagination, your kids can turn Perler beads into a homemade maze like this one from Babble Dabble Do!
9. Colorful Sensory Bottles
These sensory bottle ideas by Pink Pistachio may look simple, but they’re so mesmerizing for your kiddos to play with!
10. Easy DIY Geoboards
These DIY geoboards by Little Bins for Little Hands are the perfect tool for learning fine motor and math skills!
11. Simple but Cool Toy Boats
This toy boat idea by Inner Child Fun is simple to make and so fun for your kiddos to play with!
12. Cool Clothespin Cars
This adorable little clothespin car idea by Ikat Bag is so fun to race!
13. Colorful Playsilk Toys
Playsilks are a great open-ended toy: your child’s imagination can turn them into almost anything! Find out in this fab activity by How Does She!
14. DIY Colorful Bouncy Balls
Sure, you could buy these, but wouldn’t it be more fun for your kids to make your own bouncy balls? Follow this fun tutorial by The 36th Avenue!
15. Creative Cardboard Box Stackers
Turn an old cardboard box into these DIY interlocking stackers by Meaningful Mama!
16. Washi Tape Ribbon Wands
Make these washi tape ribbon wands by Washi Tape Crafts together with your little one and have a dance party!
17. Crafty Velcro on Popsicle Sticks
A little velcro on popsicle sticks makes them so much easier to build with! Find out what other stuff your kids can make in this fun activity by Powerful Mothering!
18. Easy Colorful DIY Train
This colorful DIY train by Kids Activities Blog is made out of ordinary toilet paper rolls!
More Fun and Creative Crafts from Play Ideas!
- These drawings of baby Yoda eating Disney snacks is the cutest thing you’ll ever see!
- Have fun choosing with these creative ways to store you kids art projects and drawings here!
- You can celebrate and create winter art projects with your kids even on a summer! Have them all here.
- Show out that little Picasso of yours with these varieties of Picasso inspired art projects for kids!
- Create art projects outdoors too! Look at these different outdoors inspired art projects you can do with you kids now!
- Involve your little ones to let go their imaginations as you these easy art projects for 1-year-olds here!
- Chill out this autumn season as you try these autumn process art project ideas with the little preschoolers of yours!
Which super easy and fun toy is your little one’s favorite to make?