Excited to start your little one’s learning journey? Begin teaching your toddler about the alphabet early with these fun letter learning activities for preschoolers!
Your toddler will have a blast with these fun activities, all while learning about their letters!
Fun and Creative Letter Learning Activities For Preschoolers
1. Learn About Letters Using LEGOs
You can use legos to teach your toddler about letters! What a fun activity from Teachers of Good Things! these alphabet games are sure to teach your children, letter matching, phonemic awareness or the abc song. the possibilities with LEGOS are limitless!
2. Yummy Alphabet Letters
This alphabet pretzels recipe by ABC Creative Learning is a delicious way for your kiddos to learn letters!
3. Lovely Alphabet Flower Garden
This letter learning activity from Buggy and Buddy lets your child plant their own flower garden while learning their letters!
4. Creative Alphabet Sensory Bin
Combine sensory learning and language learning with this letter sensory bin from Growing Book By Book!
5. Delicious Cookie Letters
Your kids will love to play with cookie letters, and I bet they’ll love to eat them too! A yummy way to learn by Danya Banya! make any letters with these, large letters, an uppercase letter or lowercase letters, no matter the size or style these letter cookies are great for teaching letter identification!
6. Magical Alphabet Water Beads
Playing with water beads is always a fun activity! It becomes educational in this idea by Where Imagination Grows when you add some letter gems in the mix!
7. Colorful Letters Activity
This bright, colorful activity by An Idea on Tuesday will keep your toddlers engaged while also teaching them their letters!
8. Pop the Letter Balloons
Popping balloons on purpose is a loud and fun way to learn your letters! Toddlers will have a great time in this fun activity by Makeovers And Motherhood!
9. Jump and Reach the Letters!
This great and active activity by Mom Inspired Life lets your child jump and have fun while also learning their letters! this is one of the best letter activities, and all you need are some pieces of paper and a marker. Its super cheap, some real frugal fun!
10. Colorful Alphabet Train
Your toddler can match the letters to complete this colorful alphabet train idea from Thriving Home Blog! This classroom activity will help teach them each letter of the alphabet!
11. Letter Shapes with Play Dough
This fun, hands-on activity from Kids Activities Blog is a unique way for your preschooler to practice letter shapes!
12. Tactile Way to Learn the Alphabet
Your toddler can practice writing letters with this tactile salt tray activity from Learn With Play At Home! great for lower case letters or an upper case letter!
13. Squishy Fun Alphabet
An alphabet you can squish! Your toddler will love this fun craft by I Can Teach My Child! Great for little hands willing to get a little messy!
14. Letter Outlining with Playdough
Your toddler will have a blast filling in the letter outline with little playdough balls activity by Pinning With A Purpose! Filling each dot with playdough is a great letter recognition activity which can also help develop fine motor skills.
15. Shark-Alphabet Play
This hungry shark is ready to eat some alphabet fish! Your little one will have real fun with this activity from Toddler Approved!
16. Fun Letter Hunt
Your kids will have a blast on this sensory-filled letter hunt by Parenting Chaos!
More Fun Learning Crafts and Activities from Play Ideas!
- Help your kids love spending quality time with you while crocheting this lizard crochet tutorial!
- Make bath time more fun with this bath painting activity with your kids!
- Get healthy and have fun creating these healthy spring snacks for kids of all ages!
- Fun and play meet perfectly with these shaving cream play ideas!
- Thanksgiving will be super fun with these awesome Thanksgiving activities for kids!
- Baking is fun! Try decorating these funny cookies ideas with your kiddos!
- Winter doesn’t need to be boring. Have real fun with these amazing indoor activities during wintertime!
Which fun letter learning activity are you doing with your active preschooler today?