Learning about numbers doesn’t have to be scary or boring. If you’re running out of ideas on how to make math an engaging experience, we got you! Your preschooler will enjoy these fun number learning activities!
There are so many different activities to try! Enjoy!
Fun and Creative Number Learning Activities For Preschoolers
1. Adorable Number Holder Hedgehog
This adorable little hedgehog craft by Powerful Mothering is here to help your child learn their numbers!
2. Number Counting Tubes
These number counting tubes from Laughing Kids Learn will let your preschooler practice their numbers and their fine motor skills!
3. Popsicle Sticks Number Puzzle
Your toddler will love seeing the picture appear as they put the popsicle stick puzzle together- and they’ll be learning numeric order too! What a super amazing counting activity from Powerful Mothering!
4. Count the Ladybug’s Spots!
This lovely little ladybug would love to teach your toddler about math by helping them count its spots! What a creative learning by We Made That!
5. Printable Counting Mats
These printable counting mats from The Measured Mom are great for practicing counting and number matching for your preschooler!
6. Number Train Game
This game by Craftulate sends your child’s train on a mission to find all the numbers around the track!
7. Magnetic Number Fishing
This magnetic number fishing game by Powerful Mothering is so much fun for your preschooler to play!
8. Clothespin Counting Game
Your preschooler will need some serious concentration to play this clothespin counting game from School Time Snippets!
9. Friendly Counting Octopus
This friendly counting octopus needs 8 cheerios on each of his 8 legs! Your preschooler will surely love this learning activity by Mamas Like Me!
10. Paw Print Counting Activity
Number learning doesn’t have to mean table learning! This active number learning game by Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails is tons of energy-burning fun that your preschooler will love!
11. Sorting Box Counting Activity
This sorting box activity by The Imagination Tree will teach your child to sort color, number, and size!
12. Animal Cracker Counting Activity
Your preschooler can eat the crackers in this animal cracker counting activity from I Can Teach My Child after they’re done learning!
13. Count the Bears!
There are so many different counting games that can be played with counting bears! Just take these colorful bears your preschooler can count from Cutting Tiny Bites!
14. Simple Bean Counting Activity
This bean counting activity by The Imagination Tree is such a fun idea to do with your preschooler for springtime!
15. Fun Gross Motor Counting Game
Here’s a number-learning activity from PBS that’s perfect for the little one who doesn’t like to sit still!
More Fun Learning Crafts and Activities from Play Ideas!
- Help your kids love spending quality time with you while crocheting this lizard crochet tutorial!
- Make bath time more fun with this bath painting activity with your kids!
- Get healthy and have fun creating these healthy spring snacks for kids of all ages!
- Fun and play meet perfectly with these shaving cream play ideas!
- Thanksgiving will be super fun with these awesome Thanksgiving activities for kids!
- Baking is fun! Try decorating these funny cookies ideas with your kiddos!
- Winter doesn’t need to be boring. Have real fun with these amazing indoor activities during wintertime!
Which number learning activity are you going to do with your preschooler today?