Ice cream is a great way to beat the heat, but ice cream crafts are an even better way to beat summer boredom! So whip up a few of these ice cream-themed projects with the kids on a rainy day or when you have to escape the heat and spend some time indoors.
We’ve put together a list of 15 super colorful, super fun ice cream craft ideas. You’ll find ice cream art made with cupcake liners, cotton balls, doilies, pom-poms, and more!
Gather your crafting supplies and sit down for an afternoon crafting session with the kids. Make some memories together and—while you’re at it—enjoy a real ice cream cone, too.
Nothing goes together better than crafting and snacking!
Fun Ice Cream Crafts for Kids
- Cupcake Liner Ice Cream Cones by Kids Activities
- Cotton Ball Ice Cream by Hello, Wonderful
- Popsicle Craft for Kids by Simple Everyday Mom
- Paper Plate Ice Cream Cone by The Simple Parent
- Doily Ice Cream by Crafts on Sea
Ice Cream Crafts Kids Can Make
- Sponge Painted Ice Cream Art by Fantastic Fun & Learning
- Printable Paper Ice Cream Template by Easy Peasy and Fun
- Pom-Pom Ice Cream Necklaces by Handmade Charlotte
- Model Magic Ice Cream Art by Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Felt Ice Cream by She Saved
Ice Cream Cone Craft Ideas
- Pretend Play Ice Cream Cones by Somewhat Simple
- Handprint Held Ice Cream Cone by Our Kid Things
- Giant Ice Cream Popsicle Craft by Hello, Wonderful
- Ice Cream Paint Chip Craft by Craft Create Cook
- Ice Cream Shape Sorting by Look, We’re Learning