The most wonderful time of the year is about to start! If you’re wanting a little gingerbread fun this holiday season, try these gingerbread man activities your kiddos can also make! Your house will smell delicious while you’re having fun with the activities!
Get ready for some fragrant gingerbread man activities!
Yummy and Creative Gingerbread Man Activities
1. Gingerbread Man Playdough
Playdough is always fun to play with, but it’s even more fun when you’ve got gingerbread scented playdough! The little ones will have a great time with this fun activity by Kids Activities Blog!
2. Gingerbread Man Shape Matching Game
A gingerbread man is a perfect canvas for a holiday-themed shape matching game with your kiddo by Powerful Mothering!
3. Cute Puffy Gingerbread Paint
Your child will love painting with this puffy gingerbread paint from Growing a Jeweled Rose!
4. Shape Your Own Gingerbread Man
Molding, shaping, rolling, and cutting – all awesome things your kids can do with gingerbread playdough in this fun activity by Teach Preschool!
5. Gooey Slime Gingerbread Man
If your kiddo wants to get a little gooey with your holiday fun, your child will love this gingerbread slime recipe from Growing A Jeweled Rose!
6. Scented Sandpaper Gingerbread Ornaments
Explore spices and scents when you and your kiddos make these scented sandpaper gingerbread ornament ideas from Happy Hooligans!
7. Life-Sized Gingerbread House
If you have a playground in your backyard, why not turn it into a life-sized gingerbread house for your kids this holiday? What a fun idea from The Educators’ Spin On It!
8. Printable Gingerbread Man
These printable gingerbread men ornaments from Powerful Mothering are a fun and simple craft for your kids to make!
9. Life-sized Cardboard Gingerbread House
This project by Mrs. Goff’s Pre-K Tales will take some planning, but think how much fun your kids will have with a life-sized cardboard gingerbread house!
10. Cute Gingerbread Creations with Puffy Paint
Decorating gingerbread people is extra fun when you’re using puffy paint in this fun craft by Teach Preschool!
11. Gingerbread Man Craft from Brown Paper Bag
The surprising material used to make these gingerbread ornaments by The Educator’s Spin on It is a brown paper bag! Kiddos will have a blast crafting them!
12. Yummy Gingerbread Man Pancakes
These creative gingerbread pancakes are a delicious holiday breakfast idea! Follow this recipe from We Made That!
13. Textured Gingerbread Paint
When you add the gingerbread spices to brown paint, you’ll end up with textured gingerbread paint! Your kids will have great fun with this experiment from House Of Burke!
14. Gingerbread Tree Ornaments
These gingerbread tree ornaments by Domestic Goddesque would look great on your Christmas tree!
15. Glue Your Gingerbread House in Place!
If your kids are tired of their gingerbread houses falling apart, try this gingerbread house super glue by Kids Activities Blog!
More Yummy and Creative Ideas for Kids From Play Ideas!
- Check out this TikTok breakfast hack that shoes how to make pancakes in the oven that looks oh so good!
- Prepping breakfast for kids before going to school has never been easy with these back to school easy breakfast ideas!
- Kids will surely love this delicious variety of healthy homemade breakfast!
- Be silly and have fun with your kids on trying out these silly food recipes for fun here!
- Got toddlers? Create bonding moments with them trying out these healthy toddler lunch recipes!
- Get healthy with these healthy spring snacks with your kids!
- Yummy and easy smoothies all the way with these yummy tummy smoothies recipes for kids!
Which yummy and creative gingerbread man activity are you making with your kiddo today?