Does your 2-year-old love colors and arts? Your wall might be a witness of that! Dive in with these easy art activities for your 2-year-old and bring out the artist in them!
Let your child’s creativity soar with these art activities for 2-year-olds!
Colorful Art Activities for Your 2-year-old
1. Fun Block Printing Art Activity
Is your 2-year-old curious about colors? This creative use for building blocks just might result in some awesome art by Kids Activities Blog!
2. Brush with Pure Art and Fun with Your 2-Year-old
Grab some DIY painting materials and have fun with this art activity! Your 2-year-old will love making art with these unique paintbrushes from 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
3. Colorful Aluminum Foil Art Craft is In!
Your curiously artistic 2-year-old will have authentic fun with aluminum foil The prep is easy, especially when you’re using kitchen stuff as colorful art supplies from Kids Activities Blog!
4. Beautiful Marshmallow Rainbow Art Crafts
What could be more fun than painting a rainbow – with marshmallows, all from Learn Play Imagine! Your 2-year-old will never get enough of doing this fun art activity! Hopefully there’ll be a few marshmallows leftover for eating afterwards!
5. Easy Strip Collage for Your 2-year-old
It’s back to basics with this simple gluing activity from Picklebums! The thin paper strips are great for cutting practice and add fun in this art activity too!
6. Easy and Fun Edible Paint for 2-year-olds
No more worries about what will happen if your 2-year-old tries to eat the paint! These recipes for paint you can eat are great for even the youngest toddlers from Nate and Rachael!
7. Colorful and Easy Tape Art Activity
Try a different art activity with this colorful tape activity from Kids Activities Blog! Your 2-year-old will love watching it stick to their fingers and the paper!
8. Make Some Paint Mess with your 2-year-old
Release your 2-year-old’s bottled up energy with this incredibly messy but fun art activity! Sometimes it’s fun to make a big paint mess– especially when there are bouncy balls involved from School Time Snippets! This is super fun and easy, just remember to keep this activity outside, please!
9. Creative and Fun Truck Art Activity
Let your 2-year-old “paint the town” with this amazingly easy and fun art activity! Grab a toy truck, some edible paint, and let the fun rolling by I Can teach My Child! How many tire track designs can you make?
10. Easy Mesh Dab Art Activity for 2-year-olds
These mesh dabbers will let your 2-year-old experiment with paint textures from Picklebums! This easy and fun art activity will add a new dimension to their art!
11. Easy Flower Painting Art Activity
Did you know that you can teach your 2-year-old to paint with flower petals? This easy and fun activity from Kids Activities Blog does not require paint – just add water!
12. Colorful Peach Pits Activity for 2-year-olds
This idea just proves you can create easy and fun painting activity with anything by I Can Teach My Child! Grab a baking pan and some peach pits, squirt some paint, and voila! These peach pits make such cool designs on the paper, even by your 2-year-old!!
13. Easy and Fun One Color Painting Activity
Sometimes one color is all you need! This simply easy paint activity by Learn With Play at Home will let your 2-year-old explore their painting tools and techniques without being distracted by the colors!
14. Make Your Own Easy Paintbrushes for 2-Year-olds
Your 2-year-old doesn’t need paintbrushes to make rainbows! Try this simple q-tip painting activity from Housing a Forest for an afternoon of fun!
15. Fun and Easy 2-year-old Version of Starry Night
Introduce your 2-year-old to classic art with this fun art activity from The Good Long Road! They’ll love exploring the swirls that mimic the ones in Starry Night!
More Easy & Fun Crafts from Play Ideas
- Awaken the Christmas spirit along with your kids with this cute Starbucks cup art idea!
- A cool handcrafted black cat is super easy to make, your kids will love it!
- Even your 2-year-old will love making these precious hand art crafts!
- Who says candies are just for the sweet tooth? Try these incredibly fun candy art activities!
- Crack the fun with these plastic egg crafts will with your kids!
- Look at these stuff, isn’t it neat? Your kids will love these mermaid art crafts!
- Arts and crafts are magic! Your kids will have real fun making these whimsical crafts!!
Which easy and fun activity are you doing with your 2-year-old today?