Spring is in the air and it’s time to get out with your kids for some fun Spring activities!
Spring time is a great time to get back outside after being cooped inside during the winter months! Try some of these springtime activities to get started!
Hibernation is done! Go out and get some fresh air with these fun family activities for Spring!
Let the Family Spring Activities Fun BEGIN!
1. Grass Heads Crafts-making Family Activity for Your Family!
Get outside with your kids and let that creativity rolling! Try giving these grass heads by RedTed Art a go. Your kids will think they are the funniest things ever!
2. Farmers Market Trip with the Family!
A great place to visit this spring is your local Farmers Market, as suggested by Kids Activities Blog! You never know what surprises and homemade goodies you and your kids will find!
3. Let your Kids Play in the Dirt as a Fun Family Activity!
Your family has been inside the house for quite a while. The Imagination Tree blog says let your kids get dirty and play in the dirt this spring, as a cool family spring activity! Make a garden, build a fence, go make them! You never know what kind of science they will learn in the process!
4. Arts and Crafts from the Nature as a Spring Family Activity!
Take your family out for a nice walk and gather rocks, leaves, flowers and other nature stuff. The Artful Parent Blog has the right crafts for your family to make this spring!
5. Family Field Trips in Spring!
A simple field trip for your kids is a perfect family spring activity! Kids Activities blog will take you on to a tour with tips on what to do and where to go, especially for toddlers!
6. I Spy in Spring: Family Activity Version!
Now that the weather is getting warmer, it’s time for your family to get outside, and take a walk around your local neighborhood or park. Make your walks fun by playing I SPY for different objects you see or hear along the way, all from Kids Activities blog!
7. GIANT Family Dice game in the Spring!
Use this tutorial to create giant dice from DIY Show Off to play with outside this spring. This is a super cool and fun activity for the whole family! Surely, you will love playing with these unique dice outdoors!
8. Family Fun: Pickup Sticks Game IN THE YARD in Spring!
Yard games are always a lot of fun. I love this yard game version of the classic pick-up sticks game from Courage to Create Blog! This activity can be a lot of fun and challenging at the same time the whole family, with all the grass in spring!
9. Nature Hike Spring Family Activity
Explore nature with this super fun family activity in spring! Create a nature bag with binoculars, digging tools, a Nature Hike Checklist, and more, all ideas from Kids Activities blog!
10. Family Activity Tic-Tac-Toe Spring Edition!
Do you have an old tree stump you don’t know what to do with? Make it into a tic-tac-toe board with lady bug and bumble bee decorated rocks from Chicken Scratch NY! Everyone will definitely love this super fun spring activity for the whole family!
10. Outdoor Bananagram Tiles for a Fun Family Spring Activity!
On for some creative family activity this spring? Create 12”x12” Bananagram tiles to play the word game outside in your backyard by Constantly Lovestruck!
12. Family Nest-Hunting Activity in Spring!
Your kids and the whole family will LOVE this nest-hunting activity from Kids Activities Blog! Spring is the best time to look for nests around your neighborhood to investigate. If you can’t find any, create your own out of play dough or hay and twigs you can find outside.
More Family Nature Activities, Crafts & Fun from Play Ideas!
- Your kids will have some oh-so-Mexican fun with these colorful Cinco de Mayo crafts!
- Harvest is the best season with these creative and easy harvest crafts for kids!
- Try to create these easy breezy wind chimes with the whole family!
- Have more fun with the family outside with these outrageously fun activities!
- How about some cool pool noodle activities? Try these super fun activities with pool noodles!
- More outdoor fun with kites for your kids to try this season!
- You can prep for summer coming up with these wet and wild fun activities for your kids!
What’s your family doing today?