Do your kids like to build things? Curious about physics? They will love these easy to make 12 Catapult Crafts!
Catapults became more popular when the online game “The Angry Birds” surfaced a few years back. This craft encourages the scientific ideas in your kids and the ability to build things on their own!
Catapult Crafts to Tap Your Kid’s Imagination
1. Popsicle Sticks and Rubber Bands Catapult
Your kids will love this simple yet fun to make catapult craft out of popsicle sticks and rubber bands by Kids Activities Blog!
The best part is, you only need 3 simple things to create this craft: a few popsicle sticks, rubberbands, and a milk cap (or something similar, for catapult launching platform)!
Tie here and there, tada! Your catapult is so ready to go!
2. Pool Noodles Make Wonderful Catapult Crafts!
Who’d have thought that pool noodles are not only for summer? When summer is over, grab some pool noodles and rubber bands to make an awesome catapult craft for some fall and winter fun, all from Toddler Approved!
3. The Classic Spoon Catapult Craft, with a Twist!
This catapult by Housing A Forest is SUPER EASY to make, that kids at any age can definitely make these on their own!
Get a glue gun, a sturdy plastic spoon, vintage wooden clothes pin, and colored electrical tape and viola! Your catapult craft is ready to go!
4. Castle Catapult with Sponge Craft
Frugal Fun 4 Boys blog took this castle catapult craft to the next level. The dragons have captured the knight and it’s up to you to save them by putting your sponge in the catapult and soak the dragons down!
5. Olympig-inspired Catapult Craft
Do your kids love sports? Olympics? This cute catapult craft is perfect for them! (And for you!)
Inspired by a book, Olympig, this catapult craft by Toddler Approved will awaken you and your child’s imagination so you can win this “catapult Olympics”! Create this catapult game so your kids can relive the book!
6. Creative Catapult Craft from Everyday Items
Go out of the box and create this catapult out of everyday items by Kids Activities Blog!
This is so cool and easy to collect from around the house including paper towel rolls, a wooden spoon, and rubber bands. What more can you add?
7. Crafty Marshmallows and Sticks Catapult
Go all the way from simply eating marshmallows to turning it into foundations of an amazing catapult by It’s Always Autumn!
Your kids will love figuring out how to make this catapult! (And eating those marshmallows, or course!)
8. Enjoy this Jump-on Catapult Play!
Active energy on the loose? Your kids will have so much fun getting their energy out by jumping on this outdoor catapult by Education Possible! Get those little toys jumping!
9. Science Experiment: Tinker Toys Catapult Craft!
Go out to your yard with your kids, set those tinker toys to see build this catapult and perform a science experiment by Kids Activities Blog to see how far the marbles fly.
Adjust the angles and see the differences of the marbles’ flight!
10. Simple Fun Catapult Crafts!
The different colors of these fun catapults are brought to you by Simply Audra Marie. Perfect for all ages, grab some popsicle sticks, colored pens, glue gun and caps, and you’re all set! Add some matching plates for target practice!
11. Huge Homemade Catapult Craft!
This homemade catapult from Teach Beside Me is much larger than the others and uses an actual cup! I’m sure you and your child will enjoy creating and playing with this catapult craft because of its huge size!
Get your favorite balls and have fun with this catapult craft!
12. Playing with Lego Catapult!
Every Lego fort needs to have a catapult! The best part about legos is this awesome catapult craft can be modified to work with whatever Lego’s you have at home, all by Kids Activities Blog.
Get those Lego pieces out and form them to an awesome catapult!
Get more kids crafts fun plays from Play Ideas!
- Simply fun and cool kids crafts to try out for every season!
- A nice DIY farm craft will definitely bring out your kid’s imagination!
- Catapults and Angry Birds crafts? A perfect combination!
- Train your child young for Olympics with these sports-theme cute crafts!
- These awesome Ninja crafts will definitely give your kid’s playtime a twist!
- Awaken the force within your kid with these fantastic Staw Wars crafts!
- How about a Dr. Seuss-inspired kids craft? No one would say no to these!
Which catapult craft is your kid’s favorite?