Your childhood is not complete without LEGOs! Perfect for all ages, these LEGO crafts are so creative, you will surely see LEGO in a brand new way!
You and your kids are going to have so much fun trying out these unexpected ways to use legos!
Ready to build blocks? Let’s get the fun started!
11 Creative LEGO Crafts! LEZGO!
1. Copy the LEGO Puzzle for Creative minds
This “create your own Lego Puzzle book” idea from the Kids Activities Blog is a creative activity for your kids and their friends to try and replicate!
2. Creative LEGO Spelling Bee!
Spelling bee has never been this creatively fun! Your kids won’t want to stop spelling words with their Legos, all thanks to Kids Activities Blog!
3. How about a LEGO table for creative older kids?
Awaken more creativity on your older kids with this Lego table from the Kids Activities Blog! Making this table will keep their Legos in a designated space. What a brilliant life hack!
4. Creative LEGO Science experiment, anyone?
Science and LEGOs are buddies! Your kids will love learning about the weight of a boat using their legos in this science sink and float experiment from the Kids Activities Blog!
5. Learning Math can be Creative with LEGOs too!
Who knew Math can also be LEGOs’ friend? There are so many ways to use legos to learn math, all from the Kids Activities Blog! You can sort them, use them to help with adding and subtracting, compare piles, and more!
6. Love Writing with Creative and Colorful LEGOs!
Take advantage of your kid’s love of legos by incorporating them into creative writing, a fun idea from the Kids Activities Blog! Ask them to write an awesome story about the Lego MiniFigures and their Lego City!
7. Colorfully Creative LEGO Rainbow!
Have your child find matching Legos to recreate the rainbow shape on his paper with this creative idea from the Kids Activities Blog!
8. Task-based Creative LEGO Game!
In this fun homemade lego game by the Kids Activities Blog, you create specific scenes or find certain kinds of legos depending on the tasks on the cards. This is a creative way to have fun with the whole family, and LEGOs!
9. Ever Seen a Super Creative LEGO Catapult?
Create this cute catapult for your lego fort or battle scene from the Kids Activities Blog! Your kids will surely love playing with this!
10. Creative Maze out of LEGOs!
Have your kids create a maze out of LEGOs from the Kids Activities Blog! Your kids will never get enough of this creative LEGO maze in the house!
11. The most creative LEGO lamp you’ll ever see!
Decorating your house doesn’t need to be boring! Use your Legos to creatively decorate your kid’s lamp by Infarrantly Creative!
More Creative & Fun Crafts from Play Ideas!
- Try these creative April shower crafts for your kids!
- How about some sensory activities for Halloween this time?
- These cute and creative cottonball crafts are for your kids to try!
- Handprint crafts has never been this easy for your toddler!
- Popsicles come in handy! Try these colorful and creative crafts today!
- Wake up the more creative spirit in your kids with these creative clothespin crafts!
- You can do MORE creative and fun things with Kool Aid!
Which LEGO activity are you going to try out today?