Is your kid curious about insects and their bright colors? Then ladybugs must be on the top of their list!
Today we have some lovely and creative ladybug activities that kids of all ages can make!
Between the bright colors, the googly eyes, and of course, all those spots, your kids are going to have a blast!
These 25 Lovely Ladybug Crafts For Kids are a great way to bring in spring with insects that are beautiful AND fun to make!
Bright and Fun Ladybug Crafts for Your Kids to Make
1. Make a 3D Ladybug from Craft Paper
Your kids will have a great time crafting this simple but lovely craft idea from Crafty Morning. 3D ladybugs are fun to make AND make great spring decorations!
2. Easy Ladybug Craft from Balloons
Making ladybug crafts doesn’t have to be complicated! How fun is these lovely ladybug balloon idea from Kids Activities Blog? Even your youngest kiddo will have fun making them!
3. Print Lovely Ladybugs Using Balloons
If your kids don’t want to draw on the balloons, use them to make balloon painted ladybugs! This craft from I Heart Crafty Things are so lovely your little ones will love painting and printing more ladybugs in canvas!
4. Cute Ladybug Craft Out of Construction Paper
Practice your kid’s scissor skills with this lovely construction paper ladybug idea from Tippytoe Crafts! Add some googly eyes and black pipe cleaners for the antennae, and you’ll get a super cute ladybug!
5. Use Egg Cartons to Make Lovely Ladybugs
Egg cartons is more than just holding eggs! Create ladybugs out of egg cartons and hide them around the house! This fun idea from One Little Project is super cool your kids will love making and decorating them!
6. Footprints can Make a Lovely Ladybug!
This footprint ladybug activity from Babble is adorable and a great way to make memories! Get those little feet painted and printing! You and your kids will surely have a great time doing this lovely art craft!
7. Turn Old Golf Balls to Lovely Ladybugs
Don’t throw those old golf balls away! You and your kids can paint and repurpose them into something lovely! Can you imagine all the fun things you could do with golf ball ladybugs? This fun idea from Wonderful DIY will liven up your spring garden for sure!
8. Super Easy Paper Plate Ladybug
Have a colorful afternoon with your toddler when you make this paper plate ladybug craft from Housing a Forest! You and your kids will surely have a lovely bonding experience!
9. Fall in Love with a Heart Ladybug
Kids of all ages love the heart shape, right? Make this lovely heart ladybug by Housing a Forest and feel your kid’s love for you! They’re just so grateful for you spending time and creating a cute ladybug!
10. Cute Ref Magnet Ladybug
Break out the tissue paper and make bright ladybugs that’ll look great on the refrigerator! This craft idea from I Heart Crafty Things is great for preschool kids who just started to learn magnetism and science!
11. Make This Lovely Ladybug Suncatchers
Ladybugs and sun? Your kids will love the combination with this lovely idea from Here Come the Girls! Liven up a room with these ladybug suncatchers!
12. Creative Ladybug Wind Sock
Ladybugs definitely can fly! Make this ladybug wind sock craft from NWF and let the wind take your ladybug away! Your kids will surely have genuine fun with this lovely ladybug activity!
13. Awesome Ladybugs from Old Caps
Your kids will love helping nature with this lovely activity from Crafts by Amanda. You could recycle old caps into ladybugs that are all sorts of different colors!
14. Make Some Lovely Origami Ladybugs
Origami ladybugs for the win! This lovely idea from Katie Claire’s Cottage is easy to make and great for folding practice for your kids! Craft and fold away, young ones!
15. More Ladybugs out of Paper Plates
These bright plate ladybugs idea from Crafts by Amanda is super easy to make. Your kids is sure to have a lovely time cutting and gluing and pasting construction paper and paper plates altogether!
16. Creative Ladybugs from Tissue Paper Rolls
Tissue paper rolls are so useful with kids crafts! Use recycled tissue paper rolls to create this craft from Mamas Like Me! Your house will be filled with an army of lovely ladybugs your kids will love!
17. Lovely Ladybugs Made out of Spoon
18. The Fuzziest Pompom Ladybug
Does your kid love fuzzy things? This pompom ladybug idea from A.C. Moore couldn’t be any cuter (or fuzzier)! Your kid will surely fall in love with this lovely!
19. Cool Ladybug from Popsicle Sticks
Break out the popsicle sticks for this cute craft by Inna’s Creations! The kids will love gluing this popsicle stick ladybug together! Add some cute googly eyes and your ladybug will come to life!
20. This Ladybug is Sure to Rock Your Garden
If your kids love painting rocks (and who doesn’t?), then they’ll love creating these adorable garden rock ladybugs! This creative idea from Fireflies and Mud Pies is sure to add color to your garden! Plus, your kids will love making them!
21. Turn Your Shells into Lovely Ladybugs
Got a pile of shell collections? This craft idea from Still Playing School is a great way to turn those vacation souvenirs into ladybugs! How cool is that?
22. Craft Some Lovely Soda Can Tabs Ladybugs
Who’d have thought your kids can use can tabs to make ladybugs? Crafty Morning did! You and your kids will surely have a great time crafting these lovely ladybugs!
23. Fluffy Tissue Paper Ladybug
This little tissue paper ladybug craft from I Heart Crafty Things is so sweet and fluffy! Your kids will also love making this super easy ladybug all day long!
24. Make Lovely Ladybug Spinners
Ladybug spinners are so much fun to watch in the wind! This idea from Crafts by Amanda is so fun to make! Your kids will surely love watching them dance with the wind too!
25. Lovely Yarn Ladybug for Bigger Kids!
Got some yarn? Bigger kids are going to love making this yarn ladybug craft from Parents! Your kids will surely be amazed when they get to see their own lovely creation!
More Nature Crafts and Outdoor Activities from Play Ideas!
- Learn more about the nature and introduce this super cute fluffy bug to your kids!
- These adorable bug crafts and activities will add fun to your little one’s afternoon!
- These awesome outdoor activities will surely connect your kids to nature!
- Make fun bugs, insects, and other cute stuff from clothespin with these fun clothespin activities!
- Create more fun moments with these Angry Birds-inspired activities for kids of all ages!
- Make your kid’s sticks collection colorful with these super fun stick activities!
- Bring in hug fun with these adorable elephant crafts and activities for preschoolers!
Which ladybug craft is the loveliest for your kid?