Do you have a lot of cupcake liner left overs from baking…looking for some creative ways you can use them aside from cupcakes? These Cupcake Liner Crafts are adorable and easy for kids of all ages and yo can definitely join your kiddos fun!
Most of us have cupcake liners in our kitchens already, so if you’re trying to figure out a quick craft for afternoon fun these 25 Delightful Cupcake Liner Crafts for Kids are perfect for you. From animals to aliens to toys and umbrellas we’ve got crafts that’ll make every kid smile. Let the fun line up!
Easy and Cute DIY Cupcake Liners Crafts for Kids of All Ages
1. Easy DIY Alien made from Cupcake Liners
This little alien offers big, out of this world fun. Allow your kids to activate their creativity and make unique aliens like this! Easy peasy!
2. Sweet Cupcake Liner Angel
Repurpose party supplies such as excess cupcake liners by making these cute kid things. Your child is going to love putting together this sweet angel craft. You can also hang it on your cupcake liner Christmas tree!
3. Easy Yet Cool Armadillo Craft for Kids
Who knew you could use cupcake liners to make an armadillo? (Though it looks like colorful fireworks too at first glance.) This is a great craft too!
4. Ballerina Dolls with Cupcake Liner Dress
Here are some adorable cupcake liner crafts your little girl will love. These cupcake liner tutu’s are going to help these ballerinas dance better than ever before.
5. Clothes Pin and Cupcake Liner Butterfly
This cupcake liner and clothes pin butterfly is so beautiful you’ll want to make more than one. Sprinkle a little pinch of glitter and watch this normal craft supply soar with cuteness!
6. Adorable Chick Cupcake Liner Craft
How adorable is this sweet little chick? And so cheap, cheap, cheap to make! You can make an owl craft out of it as well.
7. DIY Crab Cupcake Liner Craft
Watch your kids delight as this crab comes to life. Simply grab a red cupcake liner, red markers, and a pair of googly eyes to create this cute crab on a crafty morning!
8. DIY Cupcake Liner Dinosaur Craft for Kids
Dinosaurs are better with cupcake liner bodies. You can also make an elephant craft version of it if you’d like.
9. Cupcake Liner Paper Doll Dress
How awesome and adorable is this cupcake liner dress? With a little work, you could make a whole paper doll wardrobe.
10. Cupcake Liner Scaled fish for Kids Amazing Craft
This colorful fish is so much fun to make you’ll have an entire school full of them in an afternoon. Such a colorful cupcake liner fish!
11. DIY Flower Crown for Kids Out of Cupcake Liners
This flower crown is beautiful and your child will love wearing it everywhere. This will make a beautiful cupcake liner wreath too.
12. Fortune Cookies made from Cupcake Liners for kids
We predict these cupcake liner fortune cookies are going to be a lot of fun to make and make sure and amazing future for your kids creativity.
13. Artistic Jelly Fish Craft for Kids of All Ages
These little jellyfish are practically floating off the page. They are so unique and cetive in their own way your kids can personalize their colors!
14. Lily pad DIY Craft for Kids
This cupcake liner lily pad would be an adorable craft for any rainy day afternoon.
15. Awesome Lorax Craft For Kids
This Lorax is ready to come play with you and your kids.
16. Ninja-go Cupcake Liners Craft for Kids
Ninjago are easy and fun to make when you use cupcake liners!
17. Cool and Creative Cupcake Liner Owls
Hoo wants to make these cupcake liner owls? We do!
18. DIY Cupcake Liner Panda Craft for Kids
This sweet panda is delightful and your child will love making him.
19. Addictive DIY Flowers from Cupcake Liners for Kids
Cupcake liner flowers are colorful fun and addictive to make.
20. DIY Poppies Cupcake Liner Crafts for Kids
These gorgeous poppies look as beautiful as the real thing. Your child can make them and then plant a whole field’s worth in your backyard.
21. Awesome DIY Cupcake Liner Sheep Craft
Cupcake liner sheep are sweet and fun for everyone. you beeeh-tter let your kids make them!
22. Fun DIY Teenage Ninja Turtles Cupcake Liners Craft
These cupcake liner Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are heroes on a, well, kitchen table.
23. Cute Egg Carton and Cupcake Liner Triceratops
This craft uses cupcake liners and egg cartons to make bright and colorful triceratops. Great fun for any young paleontologist.
24. Cute and Adorable Umbrella Cupcake Liners
It’s raining, it’s pouring, these cupcake liner umbrellas aren’t boring. In fact, they are so much fun you’ll make lots of them.
25. Yo-yo Cupcake Art For Kids
This cupcake liner yo-yo is a delightful craft for your fun loving kiddo’s. This makes a perfect design
More amazing and Creative Crafts For Kids From Play Ideas
- This season, try some of these Christmas cupcake decorating ideas.
- Also, check out these Christmas Cupcake Liner Crafts For Kids To Make For The Holidays
- How about some incredible ice cream crafts?
- Preschoolers might love these Dr. Seuss inspired crafts.
- Another option is groovy green crafts.
- Or maybe these Cereal crafts for toddlers.
- You might also enjoy these adorable Owl crafts for 6 years old and older.
What was your top 3 pick from the list of DIY Cupcake Liner crafts for kids?